WHERE IS OUR FV / FREE TRADE NO ONE ASKED FOR POP LOCKED NO ONE!!!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Angered, Apr 28, 2020.

1. enclee Augur

It would also be called sarcasm, based off the AMA answers.
    Skuz likes this.
  2. johncritons Journeyman

Boycott the servers!!!
  3. sumnayin Augur

Things I love about the new server.

Active GMs.
    2 box max.
    PoP Lock.
    Bots will be dealt with, Cheaters will be dealt with, All the try-hards can stay on Mangler and leave the rest of us alone.
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  4. Teldor van Veen New Member

5. Xanathol Augur

Umm try again. Per their 'super secret chat', GMs will have to observe the cheating, so you can bet most will get away with things and magically stop when a GM shows up in zone. MQusers were the ones giving Holly and Dreamweaver feedback on this, so if you think they're stopping all cheating, you are just dreaming. Merely a legitimate 2 box limit alone will leave you with about 10% or less of the population of Mangler and PoP lock absolutely kills it.

The server is deader before launch than that level 85 start server they tried.
  6. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

I have an extra Ativan, mang. Take one. :p
  7. Wyndar Journeyman

Come on DPG... you can reverse this poor poor decision. Pop lock=garbage
  8. Vahleb New Member

I like the ruleset and era locking. Guess what, your arguement is now invalid, go play WoW.
  9. Dilf Augur

Oooooooh, look at this guy. 1 of 3 people who like the ruleset, so everyone complaining has been invalidated and we should all go play WoW.
    Whoops and Zinth like this.
  10. Cezz Journeyman

So far the few people that have been positive about these servers have literally said they are *excited* to report people. Have fun with KarenQuest, I'm good on that.
    Whoops likes this.
  11. Magic Augur

I know DPG hidden plan!
    1) Everyone dont want just Mangler clones? Them make one terrible and unpopular add - lock it to POP, so everybody disagree and after few days them remove this lock.. And everyone happy its just Mangler clone! Good marketing here.. If its come true.
    2) There is new 3rd server coming soon, as them merge old servers, and this 3d server will be something cool, like free-trade.

Anyway i dont believe DPG is really want 2 more Agnarr, something here wrong.
  12. KimchiGoddess Augur

I know from cheaters/botters (and I mean botters, using third party programs to automate their farming especially in Tactics on Agnarr) in the guild I was in, they have all sorts of alerts and stuff. One guy had macros set up to constantly search /who lists for GMs and sound an alert. Alerts sounded at any direct tell etc. He automated and farmed while working from home or playing other games but was slick enough to pass any GM checks because he was in earshot of his alarms even if not using those computers physically. Plus VMware and multiple VMs running on one PC. He used to warp into the clicky up raid part of SolRo and everyone in the guild would suicide. He'd then warp all the corpses into there and res everyone for the raid. Never got so much as a slap on the wrist.
    Xanathol likes this.