Let's keep Agnarr F2P

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Maneuvre, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Maneuvre Augur

So it doesn't bleed out anymore than it has. So it gets new blood.

The F2P players will get a taste of modern EQ and see what PoP lock looks like leading them to also subscribe for Aradune and/or Rizlona later.
  2. Zinth Augur

all your new blood will now go to Aradune, you are just a crusty old corpse, you will get nothing and like it
  3. Vicus Augur

Its a great idea honestly but after the Aradune announcement I am pretty sure the lights are on but no one is at home listening.
  4. sumnayin Augur

Why? Because you don't like the rules? Because a handful of people on the forums don't like the rules? I love the rules. I love everything about the rules. I just got back into FF14 and I will be stopping that in 30ish days to start a 2-box on Aradune. Also guess what, you don't have to, no one cares.
  5. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Because Darkpaw wants to make money, and the best way to do that is to charge for the service they provide.
  6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I'm pretty sure Agnarr devotees have asked for this a few times now.

I have no objections to it and think it may be a good way to keep that server active, those who play there F2P may or may not eventually become paying customers but with no long-term F2P there we definitely won't know.
    Maneuvre likes this.
  7. snareclicky New Member

I hope that the new seasonal system they seem to be setting up with aradune will dump into an ftp pop lock each season
  8. Basak Augur

Pay to play TLP, Agnar is honestly no longer going to progress so is no longer a TLP. I support a free Agnar.