WHERE IS OUR FV / FREE TRADE NO ONE ASKED FOR POP LOCKED NO ONE!!!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Angered, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Angered Augur

HELLO FRIENDS TODAY WERE GOING TO TALK ABOUT THE NEW SERVERS! ILL BE THE HELPER!!! MY NAME IS ANGERED AND IM OMEGA LEVEL PISSED! FIRST OFF WERE YOUR LOYAL PAYING CUSTOMERS AND MANGLER HAS CRASHED 40+ TIMES GIVE THEM GOD DAMN DOUBLE EXP AND HALF-LOCK OUTS! THEN YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO TELL US THAT WE DONT WANT TO BE TRAPPED ON A SERVER AND YOU MAKE TWO BRAND NEW PRISON SERVERS STUCK IN POP FOR EVER! NEWS FLASH YOU CAN JUST GO TO AGNARR IF YOU HATE YOUR SELF THAT MUCH! I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT GM SUPPORT AND MOST PEOPLE DO NOT! WE WANT A FREE TRADE / FV WITH FAST EXP AND GOOD TIMES! LIKE HONESTLY WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA? OR IS THIS WHY HOLLY LEFT? SHE SAW THE SHIP SUPER SINKING! NO I CAN NOT CALM DOWN I DO NOT HAVE THE MENTAL ABILITY TO DO SO! I HONESTLY RESPECT THE BALLS YOU HAVE BY OFFERING US TWO HOT GARBAGE SERVERS THAT WILL BE DOA IN NO TIME! POP LOCKED FOR WHAT? WHY? EVERQUEST IS MORE THEN JUST CLASSIC-POP!!! YOU HONESTLY JUST SPIT IN ALL OF OUR FACES FOR NO REASON! MAYBE YOU DONT CARE AND YOU CANT DO YOUR DAMN JOBS! I JUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS IS 100% FAILURE ON SO MANY LEVELS!! YOU CAN QUESTION MY MENTAL HEALTH BUT TO GIVE US TWO POP LOCKED HOT MOIST GARBAGE SERVERS I QUESTION YOUR MENTAL STABILITY AND SANITY AND COMING FROM ME THATS O M E G A L E V E L B AD

LOVE ANGERED THE EVERQUEST FLORIDA MAN
    Smallhands, Wyndar, Fraggly and 6 others like this.
  2. ItzJusJonSkywalk New Member

3. jordune Augur

I support this man's post.

I'm a long haul trucker and I'm going to erase dpg from my
    Delivery list !!
    Go get your tp elsewhere!!
    HoodenShuklak and Kroh like this.
  4. Dailor Augur

[IMG]

WE LOVE YOU TOO.
    Miss_Jackie likes this.
  5. enclee Augur

There’s not enough people to support a server with that ruleset. Also, it would need dedicated GM support, do you really DPG has the resources to dedicate GMs to a server?

Seriously, be realistic and start thinking on a higher level.
    Rebelicious likes this.
  6. Thewiz Augur

Chill man.
  7. TonyT New Member

THEN YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO TELL US THAT WE DONT WANT TO BE TRAPPED ON A SERVER AND YOU MAKE TWO BRAND NEW PRISON SERVERS STUCK IN POP FOR EVER!

This is the part that confuses me the most. One of the two reasons posted for not having a FV server, and then they do this!
    Xanathol, Fraggly, ForumBoss and 2 others like this.
  8. Vicus Augur

This post is Epic. It's funny because its true and how most of us are feeling. The excitement was building....we were posting so much over the last month because what was announced looked like it had SO much potential...to the point we were kids who didn't want to wait for Christmas. We wanted our gifts now. JChan's letter told us we were finally getting a boxing server with AoC's that was similar to Mangler.....and that Aradune would be a unique truebox based server also based on Mangler. I don't care who you are but when you say stuff like this you have to assume that WE assumed it would be what we had been asking for .....then you drop the pop-lock on BOTH servers...

I decided to take the time and look and I went through the first 20 pages of the TLP forums and did not find one thread with the title talking about PoP lock or asking for it.

It's like asking for a Firetruck for Christmas and instead you got a sweater with fire truck sewn in the front of it.
    Kroh likes this.
  9. davnegsep Journeyman

So yeah whats the point? why is the message? Make character and work them up to pop. Then what ? Game Over. delete your character or let them to rot because is over. Why is that obsession with classic thro pop? Everquest has 26 expansion. Why is the obsession with only with the first 6 expansions? what happen with the rest of the 20 expansion? why those aren't relevant has the first 6? can anyone explain me why the 6 first expansion are more important than the other 20?
  10. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

This has to be irony given that these two new TLP are dedicated GM supported.
  11. Creedmonk Augur

man I don't know why this made me laugh as hard as it did, but it did.
    Maneuvre and Fraggly like this.
  12. Kroh Journeyman

Adding my disappointment to this thread as well. No reason for them to be PoP locked!

I actually do! Have always missed the days when GM's watched over the lands!

Now if they change the lockout, I'd actually come back and resub again.
  13. KimchiGoddess Augur

I don't think they read the forums anymore, only discord.
    Xanathol likes this.
  14. Vicus Augur

Yeah I am the same...a truebox 2.0 was the only thing that was going to pull me away from the box server...but then they locked both servers which made both servers almost perfect to completely worthless.
    Nadisia likes this.
  15. Sikkun Augur

No clue why they did PoP locked....but if you were expecting FV after being told multiple times it wasn’t happening....
  16. Kroh Journeyman

I wasn't and have never asked for it. Might re-read my post.

I should have listed the op's name in the quotes and for that I do apologize .
  17. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

18. Vicus Augur

This straight needs to be it's own thread...
    tuda, Wyndar and KimchiGoddess like this.
  19. Nadisia Augur

Same too.
    For once, we were ready to start new characters on one of these servers with husband.
    But with this PoP/LDoN lock, no way, we'll stay on our standard server.
  20. Magic Augur

LOL Angered :)
    But he is right, people will come to play on these servers only for KRONO FARM, no one seriously wants to play for a long time on these new POP-locked servers and most will wait until the launch of a new (maybe FV) TLP, but in this case, no one will spend serious money on developing character - why if it is a servers for just farm some kronos or a passing server while waiting for another. And this applies only to real EQ fans, others will just go to the other games until they see a NORMAL server on which they want stay for a long and and develop their character.