Fixed Internally Messy Miner Collection

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Junck, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Junck Journeyman

I have been picking up shinies all over Ry'Gorr Mines for hours and have not gotten any pieces from the Messy Miners Collection, all are from Orcish Earrings. This seems bugged to me. Is it me?
    Nennius and Raccoo like this.
  2. smash Augur

It is not bugged, otherwise we would have heard a lot earlier.
    I have completed it, you actually considered it might be from mobs instead ?
  3. Drakang Augur

Messy Miners mostly at the top of the mines among the live ones. Orcish Earrings mostly at the bottom of the mines among the restless mobs. But sometimes will find cross over. Frozen Equipment is the dropped one.
  4. Junck Journeyman

I did try killing mobs all over Ry'Gorr mines also in case they changed this collection, only got piece from Frozen Equipment. I have picked up nearly 100 shinies and every one of them is from Orc Earrings. It seems like there are no shinys spawning in the upper part of the mine at all.
  5. Uuvin Augur

6. Junck Journeyman

Thanks Uuvin for confirming this problem. I am having this problem on Vox. Looking like a legit bug interfering with ToV earring quest. Devs?
  7. Junck Journeyman

I tried this again over the weekend, still no Messy Miner glowing ground spawns.
  8. Dojo New Member

Any update on this, I'm also having this problem on BB.
  9. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I can confirm that this is happening. I spent some time and know the issue, but not WHY the issue is happening, or how to fix it.
    minimind, Yinla, Eaiana and 1 other person like this.
  10. Duder Augur

Could it have something to do with the recent appearance of bags appearing and spawning on mobs and mobs corpses? They appear as small brown bags on the ground or floating in mobs or above mobs and their corpses and disappear quickly but if you're quick you can pick them up and they tend to be foraged goods. Has been happening since last patch.
  11. Pip Developer

I was able to track down what the issue was and with Prathun's help, it has been resolved internally! I apologize for the inconvenience and you'll see an update on this as soon as possible. Thanks for the heads up.
    Duder, minimind, Yinla and 1 other person like this.
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

AH I thought this was just people dropping stuff...... a bit like those who dump unwanted collectables in raid zones while we are buffing!!!
  13. Junck Journeyman

Wonderful, thanks very much!
  14. Telren New Member

any idea on when this patch for the collects will be implemented? this is the last set I need in order to finish master scavenger and being unable to collect them is making it difficult. even the bazaar supplies have been emptied. cant progress ToV earring and cant get the collectables.
  15. Qbert Gallifreyan

/calendar
  16. Duder Augur

17. awiusdi New Member

I have spent a few days searching for collectibles here. I picked up at least 100, and there were none from messy miners. This appears to still be broke. I tried killing throughout the zone in hope that it was now a kill item rather than ground spawn. The only items to collect are the orc earrings.
  18. Ngreth Thergn Developer

There still has not been a patch.
    Barton likes this.
  19. Moege Augur

Did you do this on test or on live, if live then it won't be fixed as no patch was done.