Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dhurgan, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

I would think that would be fine as the LoN card is for an actual shield item, not an ornament. As far as I know there isn't an ornament for that yet.
  2. Thundersnake Elder

Maedhros likes this.
  3. Dhurgan Augur

4. Imvi New Member

The Lord Seru sword ornament that came with, I beleive the HoT promotion(?) not long ago, is currently only for 1h weps. I bought it hoping to equip tht big bada$$ blade on my zerk, dont recall seeing it marked as 1h ornament only in promotion. Would like to see it made usuable by 2h weps as well.

Sorry would verify where it came from and post a pic but currently at work wrapping up my day and the forums are the only part of EQ the company system will let me navigate to.
  5. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Yeah, it's called Sword of Truth Template and I would love the restrictions to be reduced/removed from that one, especially since it's a purchased ornament that isn't cheap. It currently only fits in 1hs weapons which makes it useless to all of my chars :(. I understand not making all ornaments use-able in any weapon type, but I think the special promo one's like that is should be. There's other weapon ornaments from collection packs that work in any weapon type already. The VoA bundle that was just released includes a sword use-able in any weapon type and I'm sure there's others that I'm not thinking of atm.
  6. Maedhros High King

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    We got the 1hander, but not the 2hander or shield from Chelsith
    [IMG]
  7. Duder Augur

Yes please ;)
    ForumBoss, Caio_Xegony and Nukester like this.
  8. Dhurgan Augur

9. Maedhros High King

Where do ya see a type 20? I've been lookin for a few years.
    Also, I don't see most of the items I posted on your updated list, so I went back in to check and there are quite a few weapons or shields that others have post that are not on your updated list. Is there some criteria that we are missing?
  10. Dhurgan Augur

That lucy link I posted is for the type 20, whether it's obtainable or not I have no idea. Could be just a matter of having Ngreth make it available on the overseer vendor.
  11. Dhurgan Augur

There are tabs at the bottom of the sheet for each weapon type.
  12. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Great pictures, Maedhros. I will throw in a vote for Lance of the Icestorm, Lieutenant's Ornamental Blade, and Stoneoak Tower Shield (CotF era raid stuff). I've already put in for Scar.

Similarly, this is a reminder that votes happen by specifically calling out the name of an item. Votes are not being tracked by likes. If you agree with a suggestion, say so by naming it.
    Elyssanda, Dhurgan and Maedhros like this.
  13. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

It comes from one of the LoN Prize packs. I'm pretty sure I still have a tradeable Prize version of it on one of my toons. Just keep an eye out in Baz, I saw one on Povar not long ago as well in Baz.

As far as not all of them making the list, the only main criteria is an ornament doesn't already exist for it. A lot of suggestions have been made that are from Guide Events so none of those are on the list and there's been several others that already have an ingame option available.

Edit: It looks like the Prize version gives the type 7/8 aug. The Magus in the Lobby sells an item to convert it from the type 7/8 to a regular ornament. It use to give you a 1 time useable container but with the latest changes it should give the type 20 instead (I haven't tested this) but I do have a type 20 version of it so it is possible to get.
    Maedhros likes this.
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Maybe if you did guide rewards you could give guides something new to award. :)

Love my creepy doll, but still going to all guide events on the server to get some flowers!
  15. Maedhros High King

Thats what I expected to see, I guess I just did not expect to need to scroll down. Its a bit different than excel spreadsheets and I am a noob with google docs. Got it now though! thanks for your efforts on this!
  16. Maedhros High King

I completely forgot about that Ornament mutation tool. Thanks!
    Sokki likes this.
  17. Tutankamen Augur

I don't see Skyreach on that linked list even though i know a lot of people have asked for it, this is one of the best weapon graphics of all time:

[IMG]
    Maedhros likes this.
  18. Zarobok New Member

Votes for Lance of the Icestorm and Stoneoak Tower Shield for sure
  19. Maedhros High King

We can take that Magi shield off. I was able to use the Ornament Modulation tool to swap it to slot 20.
    Add a vote for Skyreach and Lance of the Bloodfiend.
  20. Creeping_Death New Member

I vote for Crys Dator, Wand of the Indentured and Umbralforge shield.
    Thanks