I've noticed all the doom and gloom complainers

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rcbauer, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Rcbauer Augur

are absent now that the server isn't crashing.
  2. MaxTheLion Augur

Your observation is that people are not complaining as much when things are performing properly? What other Nobel Prize worthy discoveries will be uncovered in this thread!?
    Mittensworth likes this.
  3. Vicus Augur

Well since it took 2-3 weeks for them to focus on the crashes, we still haven't had any server mergers (it's almost May) ,and zero updates on the two new TLP's (full radio silence..amazing marketing) I will continue the doom and gloom. It's like watching an amazing Apple pie come out of the oven and instead of getting to eat it, we have to watch it grow mold before we are allowed to touch it.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

You would prefer that people continue to complain when things are running as they should?
    Mittensworth likes this.
  5. Kittany Augur

I was told that I'm not allowed to hijack threads. So here's me hijacking a thread with an anime elf!

[IMG]
    Potanine likes this.
  6. Bullsnooze Augur

You have had updates on the new TLP.

Dreamweaver stated about 5 times in 5 seperate threads that they are not ready to disclose the rest of the information regarding Rizlona and Aradune. He also clearly stated that we may not hear anything until late Spring.

I don't understand what the rush is with people wanting these 2 new servers as there are currently *26* servers to play on and 9 of them are progression.
    Skuz likes this.
  7. Febb Augur

Ya total radio silence if you keep the radio off.

People just tend to bury their head in the sand and pretend they haven't communicated their intentions at all. I mean there is a Staff Tracker link at the top of the forums that clearly shows all the devs posts.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?recent-activity/
    Bullsnooze and Skuz like this.
  8. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

*pulls on blindfold & inserts earplugs*

I haven't seen or heard a damn thing either.....
    Bullsnooze likes this.
  9. Beep Elder

Pretty sure its "Noble Prize" bud
  10. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Mittensworth, Trakksem and Torvius like this.
  11. Bullsnooze Augur

Torvius likes this.
  12. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

I wager because none of those servers are in Classic Era. They are top heavy, and not doing Classic Era raiding or grouping. Old world zones have now been revamped to version 2.0. Example- Hate, Fear, CT, The Hole, etc..

People that have missed out on these TLP servers, want a fresh start out of the gate with a full server of people to play with starting at level 1.
  13. Torvius Journeyman

You pretty sure huh ?
    Mittensworth and Thalliius like this.
  14. Beep Elder

Hambergers
    Mittensworth likes this.
  15. Bullsnooze Augur

I certainly understand that, but at the same time there are still plenty of servers to have some fun on. For example, I have a few friends that just started from scratch on Xegony and they're having a ton of fun. I guess that server is hot right now for starting, mid, and top end. I'm currently passing the time creating a bunch of characters on Agnarr to pilot my new box crew.
  16. That0neguy Augur

17. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Maybe, could also just be one of those people who likes playing the "splinter", and would have a lot of fun saying things like "My favourite part of Lord of the Rings is when Luke Skywalker cuts off Harry Potter's Hand" - if he had the imagination.
  18. Beep Elder

Yep. Dear Leader will probably announce a TLP before DPG at this point so I keep that feed open.
  19. Vicus Augur

Because people like to organize, recruit, and pick a server more then a week prior to server launch (it was less then 2 weeks between server launch and Miragul ruleset announcement..that server is basically empty). There are over 100+ players in the TLP discord that are waiting to find out about Aradune so they can start making/finding a guild or if they will even play. You can make BS excuses all you want but in a society that thrives off instant updates and social media, Everquest is still acting like its 20 years ago and playing the "I got a secret" game.

They have done this for every TLP and every TLP there has not been one person say, "Thanks DPG for telling us last minute about the server". The inability for this company to adapt to the customers demands is comical. They are the New York Knicks of gaming companies. A once proud name in the gaming industry that is now a running joke for other gaming companies. Holly got traded to the Lakers.
  20. mark Augur

i always have fun with new servers,the race to 50 or lvl 60,a full server of people to play with no empty zones,the thrill of bringing down all the raid bosses etc.
    Mittensworth likes this.