Pay to Win or ?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fooba, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Nadisia Augur

35 millions? What the heck ...
    That's a lot of money for a full set.
    And if it's only to kick some poor Kodiaks and coldains buttocks in GD, it's not overkill, it's just ... hmm, let me find some appropriate term ... freaking stupid? :rolleyes:
  2. Laronk Augur

There's players on live and FV who have found the "plat limit"
  3. Thancra Loladin

What is it, out of curiosity?
  4. gnomeboss Augur

no earring, ap isn't maxed, heroic aa aren't maxed, and 18/19 are spastic. this is obv just some filthy alt gnome and not a hardcore iksar thug.
    Kamor and Ssdar like this.
  5. Kamor Lorekeeper

Filthy Casual

Declining applications is not harassment.
  6. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Maxed out Rallos Ear or n00b! :p
  7. Laronk Augur

I believe its a billion plat
    Thancra likes this.
  8. Xyphen Maximum Augur

They could enable cheat codes on FV and no one would care. There's a reason you can't transfer off of it.
    Reynen likes this.
  9. Whulfgar Augur

Why wouldn't the people already on FV care ?
  10. Yimin Augur

Some of the best players of all time are on FV ...And why would they want to leave the only server they have ever known ?

YiMin
  11. Duder Augur

Anyone catch how he changed the backround of his profile and put in different (and very rare) weapons? Lmao
    yepmetoo and Reynen like this.
  12. Xyphen Maximum Augur

I mean, in essence removing No Trade is a pretty significant cheat code. I'm sure myself and many others avoid FV for this reason. All things legit, this guy probably spent thousands of dollars on Kronos to buy nuggets... which is 100% fair game by the rules.

It's like playing on the Test server expecting 100% uptime and no bugs.
  13. Whulfgar Augur

Thats the whole draw to go to FV.. FV was literally created as a no .. no trsde server.. minus very specific items.

As far as some one buying an selling stuff on FV for real life cash or buying krono from other people via real money to purchase in game items..

If Devs allow it on FV.. thats on them.. /shrug.
  14. Seanor New Member

For your personal information that was a fake account under my name and i was not denied application to canto i stop raiding with them as a choice of mine.
  15. Angahran Augur

Isn't buying accounts still against the rules ?

If so then buying gear on a server that allows buying gear is completely different to buying an account when it is against the rules to sell accounts.
    Skuz likes this.
  16. kizant Augur

That's completely besides the point. You could just have a lot of DKP saved up after years in a guild that doesn't have DKP decay and buy the gear first. My point is that having the gear isn't the point of raiding in the first place. You're not 'winning' by having items. Unless you're contributing to the raid it's meaningless.