question about achievements

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Inusaa, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Inusaa New Member

Do we need to complete the optionnal tutorial to have all the achievements of the game ?

Because I don't want to play it but I also want all the achievements, so :(
  2. xxGriff Augur

iirc there is an NPC in PoK that will grant the completion of the tutorial quest named Secalna Galnor
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

There is no /ach for doing the tutorial in the beginning in the Mines.

The "optional" one is the one Griff mentions above which is the /ach for "Out Of Gloomingdeep" which is the one in the /ach. She has a bunch of short quests you do in POK, most take less than 5 minutes and you just hail the NPC's.

If you want to complete the achievements your going to have to do them all. No skipping and these are really short - wait till you get to the higher level ones:D
  4. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Iirc, you get a neat augment(for a lowlevel and up to heroic level), a bag and a tiny house from that pok tutorial. And its super easy.

My char was too high to enter the tutorial, but that pok quest took care of the tutorial achievements.

Im an old returnee, and it actually taught me a few things about newer features they included while I was away. (I hadn't heard of /barter before I did that pok tutorial). :)

If you want all the achievements in the game, then that pok tutorial, is not what you will complain about...(ldon completion is much much worse...) :p
  5. Inusaa New Member

I was talking about the tutorial area in which we start as a prisonner, do we need to do it to have the achievement called " mastering achievements ", or I can do this achievement somewhere else ?
  6. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

You may as well rip off the "get every achievement" bandaid now. There's a good chunk that are locked behind hero's forge and familiar purchases from Heritage Crates in the marketplace you might not see rotated back into the game for years.
  7. Qbert Gallifreyan

There are also some that are specific to expansion pre-release events that are impossible to obtain now.
    Bobbybick likes this.