GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Beimeith, Jan 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Siraj Lorekeeper

I have done the /pet leader, but it still keeps showing as a Beastlord that won't link to me. I have updated the configuration file and removed the TrackedPlayer from the pet and linked it manually, but it keeps reverting.
  2. Siraj Lorekeeper

Spell: Bestial Savagery Rk. III is triggered by Bestial Savagery Rk. III Discipline. This triggers Spell: Warder's Savagery III which shares the same "You growl with emnity." and then classifies the pet as a beastlord. Is there a way to remove this spell being tracked as a class without blocking it from my pet?
  3. Fadenea New Member

I am having issues with my pet linking. I have tried having my pet say who their leader is but it is still not linking him to myself. It also is showing a lot of classes as unknown classes is this a bug or is there a way to fix it. Are there settings I can tweek in a file that will fix these issues? It shows damage from my swarm pets but not my main pet.
  4. ArtremasEQ Augur

If pet isn't linking, then most likely GamParse thinks it is a player already.

The best way to fix it I found, is to go into the INI file, hunt down the pets name, and delete ALL references to it (there may be a couple).

Then either manually add it as a pet and link to the player in the INI yourself, OR go in game, and do a /pet who leader then double check the ini it has taken (before doing any fighting).
  5. Raccoo Augur

I've done that, it works for a little bit, then it links it back as a player.
  6. Waring_McMarrin Augur

That will only temporally fix the problem if something in the logs is causing a pet to get flagged as a player since that will take priority over marking it as a pet.
  7. Alabastizzle New Member

My Gamparse suddenly stopped working out of nowhere. Just briefly flashes the icon when I try to run it, then completely unloads and does nothing. Haven't changed anything, tried restarting comp, about the extent of my computer expertise. Any ideas?
  8. Celephane Augur

open your task manager, stop the one that is on in there...happens to me at times as well
  9. Ferina New Member

I think the problem with linking pets might happen when you pet get summoned mage weapons which makes the parse think its a player
  10. Magickon Augur

Pretty sure Beimeith posted a while back one issue was that the syntax changed of the pet message responding about the target being mezzed. Since the syntax changed, gamparse didn't ignore the message and voila! pet is no longer a pet in GP, but a player.
    Beimeith and Coagagin like this.
  11. Alabastizzle New Member

No dice on that. Not listed anywhere in Task Manager. Any other thoughts? Ty.
  12. Soulbanshee Augur

Try deleting the ini? Maybe has an incompatible setting.
  13. Wulfhere Augur

Combat Abilities are not showing up in the Spells and Disc tab (again, still?)

Fight 1
    [Sat May 02 11:36:16 2020] Liasris activates Pinpoint Deficiencies Rk. II.

Spells and Disc tab reports:
    Liasris - 6
    --- Kaficus' Spite II - 4
    --- Strike of Impaired Vision - 2

Fight 2
    [Sat May 02 11:42:48 2020] Liasris activates Pinpoint Deficiencies Rk. II.
    [Sat May 02 11:42:50 2020] Liasris activates Incursion Rk. II.
    [Sat May 02 11:43:01 2020] Liasris activates Jugular Hack Rk. II.

Spells and Disc tab reports:
    Liasris - 7
    --- Kaficus' Spite II - 1
    --- Kaficus' Strike II - 6

Produced by GamParse v2.0.0.98 BETA
  14. Alabastizzle New Member

Oh which ini?
  15. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

I have 2 mages and both pets are linked and have stayed linked for about a month now. For me anyway, working as intended.
  16. Soulbanshee Augur

The gamparse settings ini (somewhere).
  17. Syylke_EMarr Augur

This may have an obvious explanation, but I was doing some parse perusing and noticed that most of the Cast counts listed under "Spells & Discs" are off by a few between the Overview and Comparison panels (picture below)
    [IMG]
    They're not off by a lot (most seem to be off by just 1 or 2) and it doesn't really affect anything in the long run.

On a second check, it seems like most are off because the Comparison count does not include the "Slain" row while the Overview one does. Not sure what the other missing numbers are though.
  18. Solmors New Member

Any idea why I can't get this to work?

I've turned my logs on and pointed GamParse v2.0.0.98 at the file, but nothing shows up in any of the tabs. I know the log is working, since I can open it in a text editor and see all the combat and everything

I'm also fairly certain it can read the log because I can go to Stats > Log Details and it will show an accurate view of lines parsed. It also shows an accurate count of Current Size and LogLines in the top right hand corner.
  19. Soulbanshee Augur

Do you have multiple EQ folders?
  20. Solmors New Member

No sir, just the one install on my S:/ drive.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.