Fixed Internally Velks mission - seeking the sorcerer

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Malbro, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Malbro Augur

The Velks hero mission strips mercenaries when you zone in.
  2. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

I can confirm. This is happening on Luclin Server at least. Horasug also seems to be in the wrong location. He is at the coldain caves and not the Thurgadin waterfall.
  3. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Did you not catch the patch notes?

April 15, 2020
    - Zrelik and Horasug have traded spots.
  4. Nylrem Augur

Zen, game update notes from last patch:

*** NPCs ***

- Rares will now spawn properly in Mearatas pick zones.
    - A minotaur miner will no longer spawn under the world in Dragonscale Hills.
    - It is no longer valuable to kill the living giants in Kael (Torment of Velious).
    - Zrelik and Horasug have traded spots.
    - Algot will no longer cast Algot's Impalement on himself.
    - The swarm pets summoned by Sporali in Hills of Shade no longer proc deadly spells.
    - The vicarum vitai halflings in Arx Mentis will no longer spawn as tall as giants.

Velks mission giver is closer to actual Velks zone now.
  5. Malbro Augur

They might have switched spots but when you leave the mission, you pop out at the waterfall and not in the cave. Likewise on Restless Assault, you come back into Great Divide in the cave and not the waterfall.
  6. Littletroll Journeyman

I wonder why it is marked "fixed internally". It is not fixed. When we get the task, we also get an "expedition" It is set as a raid instance so no mercs are allowed. This is not fixed. Have done this mission several times this week. I can assure everyone, it's like a raid expedition now.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Fixed internally means it is fixed on the devs servers but not on live.

Mercs were hot fixed this afternoon and should now be allowed in the mission.
  8. smash Augur

Seems the "fixed internally" is misunderstood quite often, maybe extend the tag to be: "Fixed internally, awaiting patch"
    Yinla and svann like this.
  9. Smokezz The Bane Crew

It was hotfixed today.
  10. Purrfection New Member

Just tried this mission again and merc is still getting suspended on zoning in.
  11. Thunderkiks Augur

Might be a stupid question but did you repatch since this morning? They pushed a hot fix but you will still need to rerun patcher as far as I know.
  12. Prathun Developer

We had to reload the DZ data. It should work now. Sorry about that!
    Yinla likes this.