Relevant Ranger spells 85-110

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Snowverlord, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Snowverlord New Member

So I’m looking ahead in the future, but (and I know I’m not the only one) I find the layouts of the spells, ranks, descriptions, strange “#4RateMod adj 350%”-type language a bit distracting from the general overview of the spell descriptions.

Are there any one-off type spells in the itinerary, or is literally every new expansion’s spell lineup just a 1:1 improvement of the previous 5 levels’ spells? I’m asking because my guild is doing some minor plvl grouping in higher lvl dungeons, and I’m getting 3-4% a kill on some mobs. Levels are gonna fly by, and I’d rather not dump 100k on spells if they just get overwritten, ya know?
  2. Fredescu Augur

Blusterbolt at 90 and Vinelash Assault at 98.

Oh and the pureshot disc tome at 100.
  3. Derka Power Ranger

Add Flusterbolt to the post above and also Dichotomic Fusilade, Silent Shot, Dissident Fusilade, Copsestalker's Enrichment and Wildstalker's Enrichment. Everything else from DPS to buffs is just about a copy and paste upgrade like you mentioned. The cloak series of 15% mitigation is something to mention as well levels 97/107/112 and get your shout combo buff spells (3 buffs in one, mgbable)