Thank you Ngreth Thergn for the Weapon ornaments

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tutankamen, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

Something along the lines of:

"New available weapon ornament requests"
  2. Dhurgan Augur

3. Dhurgan Augur

Ok, we can do that. Anything that makes it easier, we can offload some of the work.
  4. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

Also Dhurgan, maybe give it a week or two deadline, then compile the list? I can make the list into item numbers / full names and pass it along after.
  5. Ngreth Thergn Developer

And even though I didn't do 30, you can still request 30. I'll try and get the whole list this time. (I must not have cut and paste the whole list into my ticket :/ )
    Drakah and Goburs like this.
  6. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Thank you for weapon ornaments Ngreth! Are there plans to put the 'Sky' weapons on the Overseer merchant in the near future? I ask because I wonder if they will be set at a high price (1 million Tetra) and if I need to start saving.
  7. Darkhain Elder

So not available for for progression servers, so sad.
  8. Zipe The Healer

So that means that this can't be a shield ornament?
    Tome of Secrets: https://items.eqresource.com/items.php?id=26780

Zam says "item type: Shield". Is that what you meant as "actor already designated as shield"?
  9. lockjaws Augur

Can we have an Ogre Developer as an ornament? Like back in the day ABSOR SMASH, but this time it's heavier and more powerful...? =)
  10. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

For item numbers, would it be the ID line in the Raw Data file from here? In this case 139497. Or is there a line that shows the graphic ID number that may help as well?

https://lucy.allakhazam.com/itemraw.html?id=139497
  11. Bobokin Augur

Please put more of these in the weapons ornaments missions because they are so darn expensive from the vendor that I doubt I will even consider trying to get any of them.

That is really too bad.
  12. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Compared to the armor ornaments they really aren't that bad. The armor is 54k x 7 for a set or 378k coins. I almost had enough coins to finish a set until they released the ornaments which are 61k or so. I had enough coins saved back up after already buying some of the armor pieces to buy an ornament already. It was definitely worth putting the armor set on hold for imo. Even at the lowest tier of quests you can get 5k coins a day, 12 days worth of simple tasks for an ornament isn't too outrageous. At the higher lvls it's even less.
  13. Duder Augur

Thanks so much for the ornaments Ngreth! Made my day ;)
    Goburs likes this.
  14. Bobokin Augur

There are opportunity costs to that. I am a casual player, so I use Overseer mostly on the small amount of experience it gives. You are talking about 12 days worth of Overseer being used exclusively for coins while I am talking about completing one mission. There is a huge difference.
  15. Ngreth Thergn Developer

correct. If I make it an ornament, it will go in the hand.
    yup. and the lucy part of zam has the correct ID in the URL, it's the zam "quest" site that doesn't .
    Sokki likes this.
  16. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

<3 u Ngreth!
    Duder likes this.
  17. NinjutsuMMO Augur

Can we get these on marketplace for TLP servers ?
  18. Herf Augur

What is this ornamentation of which you speak?
  19. 55monky New Member

Hey, how can I get access to the new weapon ornaments?

Mikeey 115 monk, BristleBane
  20. Dhurgan Augur

They are on the Overseer vendor in Plane of Knowledge.