Everything is gone, including levlels

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Anthropolous, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Anthropolous New Member

Last night I was 32 with over 400p armor etc, this morning I was a level 5 with literally nothing. How do I report this and is there anything that can be done? Please help!
  2. svann Augur

did you let someone login to your account?
    If no, then if its a rollback you can try /petition.
    If that doesnt work 32 levels isnt as bad as you might think. You could replay it.
  3. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

https://help.daybreakgames.com/

Only reason I know of that would happen is if your server crashed shortly after you finished leveling, and your server got rolled back due to the crash. And even then only if you had been power leveling really fast, since rollbacks are typically only about ~30 mins to an hour of lost time.
  4. Anthropolous New Member

I was fine after the crash last night and was on at 10pm cst. Items in my bank are still there (the only items I still have left) but I am also stuck in a shrouded character and can't open my spell book. No one else logs into this account in my family and I am positive I am on the right server.
  5. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Oh, you're shrouded? Hit V for your AA abilities and use Spirit Sending to go back to the shroud giver, and talk/interact with him (I forget the precise process) in order to remove your shroud and go back to normal.
    svann likes this.
  6. Anthropolous New Member

Thank you so much! You fixed my problem. Shrouds weren't a thing when I started playing many years ago and I just got back to it recently. I feel like an idiot.