Thank you Devs ...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Windance, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Windance Augur

I would like to thank the EQ development team for:

1 - Getting the issues with logging in on characters with special characters fixed.

2 - Adding the "hide all" player features so we don't have remind the raid to /afk

Would like to throw out a thank you to offset some of the negative stuff about server stability, overseer, server stability, new TLPs etc ...
  2. Brewtal New Member

I agree wholeheartedly. Thank you devs for everything that you are doing for us. The EverQuest community is extremely passionate about a game that YOU all creates for us and often times that passion gets directed into negative energy. We all have been dealt the short end of the stick with what is happening in the world and your creation is the only thing that is keeping some of us sane.

So once again THANK YOU for keeping us entertained, connected with our friends some of us have made over the last 20+ years, and letting those once residents of Norrath return home. Don't let the trash talk get you down.

Thank you again! You are more respected than some recent posts may suggest!
    Corwyhn Lionheart and Windance like this.
  3. Duder Augur

Seeing the note on the special characters in the patch note made my day when I saw it. Very grateful. Thanks devs!

As well, thank you for all your hard work (and even when it isn't hard work!) on EQ.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Thanks for all you do Devs and associated folks at DBG. I still think the way you have made it difficult to grind levels out this expansion was a bad thing but overall happy with what you guys do. And I do appreciate you do your best even though I may sometimes disagree with it. :)
    Duder likes this.
  5. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Thank you Darkpaw Games staff for all you do!!!
    Duder likes this.
  6. Spartee New Member

Thanks for putting the weapon and shield ornaments on overseer and listening to feedback for future Overseer vendor items.