Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dhurgan, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Chopin.Xegony Augur

Also is there any chance we can remove the 1hand slash/blunt/pierce restrictions off the ornaments, I currently use two piercing weapons and the vast majority of the ornaments are 1hand slash
    Justyse likes this.
  2. Moondance New Member

3. NightKing Journeyman

Are there any ornaments that will remove a graphic? For example, if I am holding a shield, is there an ornament that will make that shield disappear and just have an empty hand/arm?
  4. gnomeboss Augur

1HB Demerix the Painsipper 68946
    Xyphen and Sheex like this.
  5. Nukester Journeyman

6. Duder Augur

Celephane and Nukester like this.
  7. Elyssanda Bardbrain

I'd love Waspwing Slicer, and if it were for both slash and pierce...
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Goburs likes this.
  8. Jennre Band Leader

9. Dhurgan Augur

Updated List

Would have to page Ngreth and have him weigh in on ornaments that were available through Guide Events.
  10. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

If someone likes the post, does that count as a vote for that/those ornaments? Or do we need to actually repost the names for it to count?
  11. Dhurgan Augur

Just quote that post and if there are multiple say which ones, I don't get updated when somebody likes somebody else's post, too difficult to track.

I'm adding your requests into this thread since you posted in the old thread.
  12. shiftie Augur

13. Soulblaze Journeyman

I did the Epic Request quest and got the Staff of Phenomenal Power ornament. I love that I can have that, but if you play in 1st Person the effects are a huge bulb strobing in front you while you run. Aside from killing all effects, is there any way to eliminate this? The ornament is unusable in 1st person because of this :(
  14. kroag New Member

I’d like to see this one made

Greatmaul of the Prismatic Flight

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=73122.

Also unsure if it’s possible but is there any chance the weapon restrictions can be lifted? Eg not having the slashing only go in slashing weapons and such or is this part of the way you guys are making these?
  15. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

I think we should have a voting period after the list is compiled. Have everyone post their top 5 or so picks and then Tally them up that way. Also, could you add the links to images in the spreadsheet? It would make it easier to go through them all.

I think I remember seeing Ngreth post somewhere he wasn't a fan of the no restriction ornaments, so I wouldn't hold your breathe on that.
  16. CRAZO Journeyman

Staff of the Dreaded Gaze which is on you list for 2hb is all ready a slot 20 HERE

Cudgel of Venomous Hatred 1hb on you list is all ready on overseer as snake mace ornament

Crys Dator, Wand of Indentured is listed on both 1hb and 2hb
  17. Vumad Cape Wearer

Melted Glass Shield. It matches the ENC 2.0 epic so well it looks like it was designed as a set.
  18. Etha Journeyman

Whulfgar and Braveheart like this.
  19. Justyse Journeyman

Far too many of the ornament "sets" also have NO dagger available, I'm sure it's the same for some other categories as well. Adding these sets is great, but making them overly lopsided as to which classes can use them is far from awesome.
    Chopin.Xegony, Winnowyl and Sokki like this.
  20. Triconix Augur

Looks > dps. Sacrifices must be made in the everlasting battle for fashion.