Fixed Internally ToFS first raid

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Jaay, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Jaay Lorekeeper

Spent over 1 hour last night getting this raid done, we didnt kill the non restless a single time yet this is how long it took for the last 14 restless shadowbones to spawn wich was the only mobs that counted to the boss HP.
    I would go ahead and assume this is NOT how the raid is sposed to go.
    Meydoosa, Micaiah, Wonkabar and 57 others like this.
  2. ArtremasEQ Augur

Also did this tonight. Couple issues.

With the RNG of spawns and HP locked by type, it is currently impossible to win within the Enrage timer, or even close to it. (Even with no non-restless being killed)

I would assume this is not the designers Intent...

Plus, this nugget.
    [Sun Apr 19 19:47:06 2020] A restless shadowbone begins to use a shadow beast as a living shield!

Regards
    Maedhros, Szilent, Arcos and 2 others like this.
  3. The real Sandaormo Augur

They broke another raid, shocker.

Enrage timer of 20 mins means they expect us to beat it in that window or close.
    Grats to anyone that "wants" to raid over an hour on this 1 event though.
  4. Kianara Lorekeeper

Same experience here. The best we were able to do was 38% before enrage hit, with killing none of the wrong mobs. 10 minutes later, and we only had 2-3 more shadowbones spawn. In it's current form, the raid is impossible to win within the enrage timer.

I'd say I was shocked that the raid ended up broken, but that would be a lie.
    Benamwen, enclee, Scornfire and 3 others like this.
  5. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

How is it that once you progress to a certain point only ONE restless mob type (in a raid instance full of mobs) drops the heart's hps... and only by 2-4%

... come on, guys. If I told you that this was giving bonus Overseer currency would it get more attention faster?
    Xeladom, Arcos, Tibb and 3 others like this.
  6. roganemor New Member

Working as intended, you just need to be really lucky on the random mob spawn :)
    enclee and Tibb like this.
  7. svann Augur

Am I wrong, or was this what was predicted would happen when the test server notes went up?
    Funky, enclee, Kianara and 3 others like this.
  8. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

Test server hasn't really been used to test anything for years.

This raid is broken. Please fix it asap.
    Duder, Kianara and Tibb like this.
  9. enclee Augur

Lol, ASAP. We're going to wait a month for the next patch, and then hope that the fix both works and is implemented.
  10. Raccoo Augur

04/19/20 08:01:48 PM Your Turgur's Insects spell's level is insufficient against a restless shadow beast!
    Is it intended that spells are too low for this as well?
  11. ArtremasEQ Augur

The Turgur's item is 'as intended' apparently, (though the message itself isn't as revealing as to why perhaps it could of been). Try other things....
  12. ArtremasEQ Augur

The Turgur's item is 'as intended' apparently, (though the message itself isn't as revealing as to why perhaps it could of been). Try other things....
  13. ArtremasEQ Augur

14. ArtremasEQ Augur

Holy duplicates..... Sorry, web was reporting 'errors' guess it posted anyway.. Can't seem to delete them
  15. Drakang Augur

That was called out a while ago that all spells needed to be from this expansion to affect them although a few got fixed to allow dicho type spells to work.
  16. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

Bump, this needs fixed asap (plus, see all the "likes")
  17. Meydoosa New Member

Beat this last night and happened to be zoning back in when the mob died. I don’t get kill credit or a lockout. No coins and couldn’t get loot because of it. Someone rotated in for second fight who wasn’t even there for the first fight got coins immediately upon zoning in. It’s happened many times before to other people in our raid force. Doing a petition does no good. We just get “beat it again for credit” responses. This needs to be fixed. It’s getting old fast.
  18. Axxius Augur

This is not specific to TOFS 1. It happens in any raid: if you are zoning when the raid is beaten, you get no lockout, no coin, and cannot loot anything. Super annoying.
  19. Ratalthor Developer

The issue reported in the first post of the thread has been addressed.

If you are encountering another issue, please create a separate thread in Bug Reports.