Gratz RoI

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Scornfire, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

2. Magickon Augur

It will be worse.
  3. Bigstomp Augur

Congrats everyone.
    The race wasn't really a race, if you beat them you win.
    The lack of raiding lockouts for keys was pleasant (and more in flux raid teams like the casual teams on bristle will love the lack of keys going forward).
    Congrats to those that finished above us.
    At least on our server, good job sticking it out last night RA.
    Ibudin likes this.
  4. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Well said! FWO with VL to go and CoL downed Vindicator!! It's really great seeing more Bristlebane guilds downing raids in week 1! :)
  5. Pano Augur

Iirc, pretty much every guild except yours knew it because it was flagged in the beta that your guild leader refused to participate in at the time.
  6. Willydo Apprentice

To show you all how meaningless these raids really are, just wait until tonight when the FV Bot guild beats T3 with their 30 EM QUEUE TWO bots. Interestingly, they haven't even attempted Mearatas. But yeah, grats to all and to Canto XIV bots on your 2k coins a week to feed that RMT!
  7. Bartleby Journeyman

Yeah so, I wanted to post one final thing here. I get what Willy is saying, but I see it a different way. This past week was a huge week for all of us, and really We all win here. We showed that Everquest, Regardless of it's bugs, regardless of the whiny salty Try hard that will remain nameless... As a community? IS strong. We are a 20+ year old game, with multiple servers, over 10+ raid guilds of 50+ each, whom are talented, supportive of one another and Passionate. Show the video's to your friends, Show the Meme to them too. Maybe just maybe this Huge Negative experience is one that will show outsiders that we will not let our game, and our passion go quietly into the night.
    There, now that I got my Bill Pullman out, Go back to being salty and beating each other up ;)
    RPoo and Willydo like this.
  8. Newbarific New Member

Hehehe. Oh the memes. Poor Jimbobx..... That right Jb. /wave. 6 accounts with perma forum bans. Atleast you kept your focus at the dev's and didnt attack other players or guilds. Seems like you started to learn your lesson kinda. Atleast you made some people smile. But we are all still waiting for you to post those final 2 BBC memes. Just saying!
    Bartleby likes this.
  9. Willydo Apprentice

Man I've been dying for a good British Broadcasting Company meme!
    Newbarific likes this.
  10. Jondalar Augur

Welcome new member?