When are you going to fix Mangler

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Pimento, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Pimento Lorekeeper

2. Shadix New Member

I just came back, played when the server launched. When did it start crashing like this?
  3. Pimento Lorekeeper

4 months ago?
    Blown DZ's - lost loot - need to figure out a way to solve this DBG - DP
  4. SweetLaxTho Elder

When they allowed anyone in the world to log in for free while charging their loyal customers the full rate for being loyal and supportive of the game in exchange they get zero benefit and servers that cannot function under the load.
  5. DryalRmog Augur

It is becoming unplayable , when it crashes every day or every other day it gets really hard to invest time and money into something that just doesn’t work

Hey I got 6 AA! Rolled back, hey I got my epic part! Rolled back, ya I waited a week to do they raid I wanted! Crashed and locked out

Let’s do a P1 time raid, invest an hour, all loot gone

Really need a fix

Stability is terriable

Please dark paw games, your our only hope
    SmellyFinger likes this.
  6. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

The problem will fix itself when the new TLPs launch.

Which is of course not an actual solution, but is probably the only fix you are actually going to get.
  7. Baulkin Augur

I'm sure it just needs a restart.

[IMG]
    Thewiz likes this.
  8. Folded New Member

It's been crashing on a near daily basis since well before they opened TLP up to free players.Honestly since PoP launched there's been multiple per week to multiple per day.
  9. a_librarian Augur

How funny is it the first year in a while they did not push out fresh servers in March has had this all happen?
    Magic and Bobbybick like this.
  10. Merlin313 New Member

It did crash often before they made it free to play, but since then it has gotten significantly worse. Whose brilliant idea was it to take an already unstable server and open it up to free to play? It's time to end the free to play on Mangler until server issues are fixed, or it's time to issue some refunds to those who are paying. This honestly has become a joke. I work in IT and if our servers were this unstable for this long we would have all lost our jobs long ago.
  11. Nocolitsia New Member

Mangler just crashed again.
  12. PotatoPowa Elder

Second crash today, cool! Hope I lose my items again, that would make it even more special when I loot them next time
    Lowlife likes this.
  13. Ruven_BB Augur

I have played EQ since the start. I have played on Live since the beginning, played on several TLPs, and recently dabbled with Mangler. Never have I seen such poor server stability with regards to Mangler or lack of communication from the Company about addressing this issue.

Its becoming the normal to expect a raid wrecked with lock outs, loot missing or experience lost due to Darkpaw's in ability to keep their product stable. The point of EQ in case it is lost on management is to improve one's character, consistent setbacks and inability to progress is contrary to that mission. Especially at no fault of the player.

I strongly suggest, get this fixed or resolved and while your at it, provide some communication. This is unacceptable on so many levels. If TLPs are a cash cow to help sustain the game going forward, your going to kill this golden goose quickly if this is how new TLPs are handled.

Ruven
    Sirhc and Kelon like this.
  14. Kelon New Member

Well put Ruven
  15. Xiss Journeyman

I guess we could all follow Holly...
  16. TLP Addict Augur

Thanks for all the Earth B alt loot :cool:
  17. MasterBlaster New Member

YUP ITS GREAT TO LOG INTO YOUR CAMP THE NEXT DAY AND DIE INSTANTLY BECAUSE YOU ARE ALONE