Extend the bonus experience through May 1st please

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Risiko, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Thalliius Augur

my friend begs me to play that all the time.. the graphics and GUI make me want to barf
  2. Zinkeh Augur

Do This. Now. Please. This is absolute nonsense at this point. Doing the above costs you nothing Darkpaw Games, but at least allows your PAYING customer base some way of catching back up to the latest rollback and lost of items, exp, loot, FLAGS..........DZ's.....etc.

I'm now going to lose 2+ hours of tradeskill combines and possibly a medallion from PoS. Gm's will not restore items, exp, looted items...etc.

This is beyond ridiculous at this point. We have been very. Very. Very patient.

I love this game and I love this server but I'm not spending night after night trying to ice skate uphill.
  3. Zinkeh Augur

Oddly, this thread doesn't seem to be bumping.
  4. Zinkeh Augur

2nd crash of Saturday now. This is completely and utterly unacceptable. Another hour to 2 hour loss of whatever progress was made, items looted, flags completed, etc.......You guy's have GOT to realize how unacceptable this is from a customer service standpoint.

From now and until the undetermined future you folks at Darkpaw have got to enable the 3 items I listed in my original post.

Again: This is completely and utterly unacceptable.
  5. Aussieguy Lorekeeper

You see.. if they were to do that, they will be losing quite a bit of revenue. It's a strategy of theirs.. if they were to give us double xp till late may, upon players getting 65/max aa's (which isn't really time consuming) will have no reason to log in after that, thus cancelling subscription.

hmmhm *puts tin-foil hat on*
    So what they do is bait you on. Servers "mysteriously" start to crash, less play time = subs dragging on, tough times out there for these companies, especially with this *cough* virus...
  6. Kelon New Member

Bonus exp is nice but what good does it do if the server is constantly crashing. They need to address the issue with Manglers stability the crashes have been going on for far to long.