Overseer still broken

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Ninelder, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Ninelder Augur

Logged in after the two day patch mess, did my overseer on my toons. The last quest i picked on my second toon was a six hour multiple agent quest. I logged him to an alt on his same account to cast one buff on my first toon and then relogged him back on.

I thought lets see if 2 days of patching got them to finally fix the dropping quests when you zone bug. Not only had the six hour quest poofed, but the second agent I had just put on the quest now had a 24 hour incapacitation....

I would think I was imagining all this, but I went from no agents being incapacitated(due to the two day patch having let all thier timers run out,) to one having a 24 hour incapacitation.

What was the patch supposed to be for?
    Jumbur, Cacky, Mukkul and 1 other person like this.
  2. Mukkul Augur

Yeah, still seeing overseer quests being removed from active quests list on their own. You don't even have to zone. Two quests that I had started half hour ago magically disappeared from the active quests tab, and the character I was logged in as hadn't moved.
  3. Cacky Elder

Just discovered my 5 active quests were only 4! So the disappearing active quests bug is still occurring.
  4. Baldur Augur