Chardok AOC

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rcbauer, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Rcbauer Augur

Please and Thank You

That is all.
  2. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

The royals in chardok respawn really quickly. I forget the precise timer, but it's like 1-2 hours. Also they do not have MOTM, so you can trigger a pick for an instant new set of spawns.

Good luck
    Wyre Wintermute likes this.
  3. Xeris Augur

on Agnarr there's an aoc for chardok...
  4. Imukai Augur

There is one on Mangler also.
  5. a_librarian Augur

The AOC on Agnarr is probably for Chardok B. There is not one in any era for base Chardok as far as I know. I would love one to be available because instanced content being available (even once a week) lets people have fun without the insane toxic competition over every last scrap in the open world.

That said it's probably not happening because the servers can barely sustain the currently load and I think early era DZs are a significant strain because of the way they were coded.
  6. Protagonist Tank

Only Time is an actual early-era DZ. The AoC DZs were all added with the same code, with Phinny.
  7. Prathun Developer

Chardok does not have an AoC instance because there are no events in the zone that met our criteria for raids. According to data, the royals respawn every 120 minutes.
  8. Imukai Augur

Correct that he does not spawn an instance - but he is there in the tunnel leading to the zone out. He answers hails and acts like he's spawning you something but nothing happens.
  9. Prathun Developer

He's the AoC for ChardokB (Chardok: The Halls of Betrayal)
    I tested it out on the Test server and it seemed to work OK, though I bypassed the 6 person restriction by spawning the DZ manually.
  10. RibbitDivot New Member

Are you on Mangler?
  11. Rcbauer Augur

What events in Chardok B are considered raids? Thank you!
    Prathun likes this.
  12. a_librarian Augur

13. Tweakfour17 Augur

14. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

The guards in Korocust's room are also deceptively chonky, made the mistake of pulling some of them when doing hunters and was real confused why they were so much harder than everything else in the zone.
    EQ Dev likes this.