Overseer: Same elite agents (5) will not get a quest (only 1 will get a quest).

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Shawess, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Shawess New Member

I am not sure, if it is a bug.

I have each 3 elite agents (5) in the amount of two. These are avatar of brell, avatar of tunare and first ranger kele. But i think this will be for all elite agents, with more then equal amount of 2 of the same elite agent.

The problem is, only one of the elite agent will get a quest, that one has then in the icon status questing (?), that is ok and works.

If you try to get for the other same elite agent (>1) a quest, i will not work!

For me with the amount of 2 of the same elite agent, there will be at icon top (X1), but at the icon below there is an (!) = will not work, so no questing possible. But the status of the 2nd same elite agent is ready.
    So at the moment same elite agents >1 amount are senseless (are not possible to work/questing with them at the moment).

Yours sincerly
    Shawess
    Ariaa, Arcos and Aegir like this.
  2. Aegir Augur

Having same issue here with Emperor Crush.
  3. Arcos Lorekeeper

It seems they need to add quests to exchange an agent for a different one. There are also issues with multiple agents on the existing combine quests and a way to just exchange the extras would be one way to fix it.

PS be sure and like the first post
  4. Baldur Augur

This is not a bug, iconic agents can only go on one quest.

There is a Retire button at the top right of the agent list, you can retire them.

That's your only option for duplicate elite agents.

You get an item that then gives you your choice of a bunch of stuff. Quest exp or 2 of the lower tier agents.
    Ariaa, blackninja and Yinla like this.
  5. Velisaris_MS Augur

Think of iconic agents as "lore equipped"...you can have more than one in your stable of agents, but can only use (equip) one at a time.
    blackninja and Winnowyl like this.