Can we play, Please??

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Danpool0472, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Danpool0472 New Member

I understand that it is difficult to maintain multiple servers, but the last 3 days of the best playtime i/we could've had has been wasted due to these random downtimes and patching the patch that you patched with the other patch...
    I know im not the only one frustrated with everyone adhering effort to help the top 1%, but some of us pay to play this game too, and i dont understand why its so important to make a certain group happy by making this game impossible to play for going on 3 days now for the rest of us...
    I surely hope the issue gets fixed soon, ppl are getting denied the rewards of their hard work. epics getting interrupted, hunts getting rolled back, but no one will compensate anyone for that, you've made this very clear. and yet it continues to happen... with the most famous reply:

"If you dont like it, delete EQ."

well as understood as that is, for any simpleton, its a little difficult to abandon a game you've spent a LOT of time and investment in, let alone $$$.
    Maybe if players got treated better funding wouldn't be such an issue.

How long before we can expect to play UN-intteruptedly for a decent amount of time?
    Brilhasti likes this.
  2. Bamboompow Augur

Apparently the EQ server farm was not designed around most of the world sitting at home playing video games. Seriously people, all games are suffering these issues due to huge spikes in logons because people have nothing better to do while on covid-19 lock downs. Stop making this all about you and use your think pudding first before posting these sorts of things.
  3. MysticOne Augur

It's not like you missed out on exp.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I've been playing since yesterday morning....maybe if one did not waste time posting on these forums then one could have more in game time

I am excluded from that statement cause I have skilz and can multi task - post and play!:D
  5. MysticOne Augur

Some of my characters don't have legs, and the wrong hero's forge armor is being displayed. My mage throws bean bags on spear spells, but i can log in.