Fixed Internally TLP and mount buffs

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Ngreth Thergn, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Yeah. I made a mistake.

I looked at when the mounts came into the game, NOT when we later decided to make them available in the marketplace.

I'll adjust some of the buffs to allow casting earlier, and we will be making a special case for Agnar
    Eviara, Skuz and Herf like this.
  2. yodo Augur

While a bad decision this was an intentional change and therefore not a bug. Gunna need you to post this in some other forum and consider giving it a [Feedback] tag.
  3. jeskola pheerie

The bug was in Ngreth's noggin
  4. Beretta New Member

Thanks for looking into this!

On Agnarr I have a few Wolf mounts and last night I noticed mount buff Azia stopped working on my cleric, ench and shaman.

Yet with my Paladin I can click off the Azia buff, and it re-appears when I use a Wolf mount. So works on some Agnarr toons.. but not the ones I actually play :)
  5. Riddish Lorekeeper

Does this mean that maybe we can get them back on the market place so those who didn't have a chance to purchase one now have the opportunity? :)
  6. Ngreth Thergn Developer

That is the current plan, but it will be a small list of mounts AND limited to Agnarr. Other servers will not get the opportunity until the originally planned releases. (This includes Mangler) We are only doing it on Agnarr to be "fair" to the people that didn't get it the time it was available.

Note. Plans can change.

This will take a full patch and NOT a hotfix. So it will, unfortunately, be in May that this is fixed.
    Yinla and Skuz like this.
  7. Xeris Augur

Wow this is amazing! Contrary to public opinion, there are a lot of people that still play on Agnarr actively (myself included with 6-7 accounts) and this is amazing news! Didn't get a chance to get this mount on some of my accounts, now looking forward to the possibility.
  8. Herf Augur

Thank you for this planned gift to Agnarr. We really do appreciate it.
  9. LDEffectsMe Augur

It would be really amazing if you could add a Froglok Monk GM to Gukta and Wood Elf Beastlord GM to Kelethin and unlock those two Race/Class combos on Agnarr as well. Due to the nature of the server, those two options will never be available there otherwise. (And they come way too late for any other TLP server to enjoy them too. Would be great if they could be linked to Legacy of Ykesha and Shadows of Luclin.)
  10. svann Augur

Wetware bug!
  11. binamur Apprentice

Mount buffs are still down, please fix this or give me back my daybreak cash that I spent specifically for said buff. Im pretty sure this is a bug because I don't think you guys would do something so reckless.
    Stretto, Tishanian and Barton like this.
  12. Tunare Lorekeeper

I concur!
    binamur likes this.
  13. Tunare Lorekeeper

Binamur may be a stinky dwarf, who polluted my plane, but he needs all the help he can get as a puny warrior.
    binamur likes this.
  14. GNOME_POWER Augur

15. binamur Apprentice

I don't play on agnarr, and it needs to be rectified some how. I purchased mounts over 3 years ago, why would they disable them now. make it disabled on the new servers not on a server (ragefire) that is only a year out from HoT (hopefully).
  16. Tishanian Journeyman

I also concur, spent alot of DB cash for the buff.
  17. Stretto New Member

Totally agree with Binamur, I am a bard and spent a lot of Day break Cash for the Mount Blessing Dena. on Rafefire. Please Fix.
  18. binamur Apprentice

I realize my post got bumped to here, but my complaint about this bug is still valid.
  19. Prathun Developer

binamur likes this.
  20. Beretta New Member

The Azia buff from the wolf mount is working again on Agnarr. Thank you Ngreth!
    Ngreth Thergn likes this.