Drinal down again, Friday 4/17/20

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by DemarMT, Apr 17, 2020.

1. DemarMT New Member

It appears all the servers are up, except Drinal. Anyone officially want to comment?
    MezzmoronARo, Kittyzerk and Forcallen like this.
  2. SmellyFinger New Member

Really? This is getting ridiculous. So how long has it been down? You would think with all the recent issues, they would have someone keeping an eye on the servers. Get it together people.
  3. Brilhasti Elder

As usual you'll have to wait for California office hours. Won't be long until it's Mon-Fri support only.
  4. steeled New Member

Really?, seriously, Can you not fix Drinal? Been down since wed night at about 11:30 EST and still down even though the server status showed it up 3 minutes ago. Can tech support please do some real work to get it back up?
  5. Strumiker New Member

Trying to keep positive here myself. Sis-in-law, wife, and I just subbed a couple days ago and decided on Drinal for our server. I think we would all rather be playing EverQuest than visiting these forums to see why it's down again and again :p *breathes*
  6. Velisaris_MS Augur

Beause of all the downtime/crashing the last couple of days, I've tried 3 times to spend some AA on one charcter, but it keeps getting rolled back.

I wonder if the AA I spent last night will stick this time, or if it'll be rolled back AGAIN. It was literally like Groundhog Day.
  7. Strumiker New Member

Maybe the game disagrees with your AA choices and this is the only way to make you pick the right ones :)
  8. ladydeth1st New Member

Why is it Drinal is the only one down? it is going on 4 days now that I have not been able to play, server status page says server is up but when I try to get in the game it shows as down. now this is a better part of a week that I have not been able to get in game, we as paying customers should be getting some answers NO WHERE is any official person saying what is going on or when it will be fixed OR IF they even know there is a problem. I paid to play a game not watch a forum. GIVE WITH THE INFO
  9. Kittyzerk Lorekeeper

Gotta wait for them to wake up in a few hours, get some coffee, finish some candy crush levels, then see the forums, wait a little for a response out to us then they can fix em =)
    Strumiker likes this.
  10. Strumiker New Member

11. Destruct New Member

Drinal is listed as down but I actually tried to jump on Bristle and that was down too though it was listed as up. This is a real bummer and the amount of time lost is starting to really add up. 3 days and time taken off to do raid content that should have been up is not cool. If I lose 3 days over my 6 accounts, those dollars start to add up. More of an inconvenience really. I hope there isn't a roll back, we finished a couple raids last night!
  12. Forcallen Augur

I am guessing the server migration was to cut costs not improve anything.
  13. MelediWeaver Journeyman

Hope its up soon. I may actually have to do my taxes or something otherwise. UGH!
  14. Forcallen Augur

Go like the first post about this in the Bug Report section so maybe it gets noticed sooner.
    Kittyzerk likes this.