Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

What I wouldn't give to have a key that directs my swarm pets to attack my target instead of having to melee it and hope for a riposte.
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

qswarm button
    Rasper Helpdesk likes this.
  3. Nadisia Augur

/pet swarm and /pet qswarm ? :)

Companion's discipline AA, the level is different for each class (8 for MAG, 11 for SK), but it works.
    It works for AA pets (like Host of Elements), Raging Servants, etc.
    Rasper Helpdesk likes this.
  4. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

That .... that didn't exist back when I left. Why did nobody tell me about this!!

Ahh, it is because it doesn't exist yet on my server (Selo in Underfoot)
  5. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

Tablets for the Tear of Alaris evolution to either drop in more recent content, or to drop off of green and grey con mobs. =x
    Kianara and Angahran like this.
  6. Nadisia Augur

Haha.
    Welcome back, Rasper. ;)

I still use your guides from time to time, great source of informations up to VoA, and still available on the shaman crucible (and now locally on my local server, because, who knows ... I don't want to see it disappear in the twilight zone :D)
  7. GoneFission Augur

1) Let auto bank use the shared slots as well as normal bank. If an item is in both, ask.

2) Have the Overseer quests set at 5, 11, 23, etc hours. So we don’t keep chasing the quests around the clock.

3) Quit having Overseer shed quests. I usually lose one or two a day that just vanish ahead of completion. I think this may be in the works.

4) Give me a block for the magic window that tells me what is opening on servers I don’t use. Failing a block, please give me a one button close
    Raccoo likes this.
  8. Finnster Elder

my current #1 wish: summon mercenary

it happens too many times that a mercenary stands in a different room and when he aggros mobs, I get a full room of adds.

Or the other situation where the mercenary decides to stand in the water while I'm on the beach (or other way around)
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

So its OK now to use bad mob pathing so we don't get hit?
  10. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

When they do it, it's smart gameplay, but when we do it, it's an exploit?
    Yinla likes this.
  11. Jokskilove Palzerker

As a temporary solution, it seems that if you disable auto-assist and put it back on after a moment, you accomplish just that. I don't know if there's a command line option for mercs, but could potentially toggle assist on and off and throw it together in one hot-button.
  12. Jokskilove Palzerker

This seems to be a bigger problem when using levitation spells. If you're standing on the ground, the mobs are more likely to get to a range where you can fight back
  13. Dre. Altoholic

Tank classes in EQ tend to be itemized toward weapons that are of the large/long range type as far as melee weapons go. Greatswords, 2h spears, lances, longswords, etc. If I were a group of enemies up against a weapon like that, I'd want to get up inside close where the weapon's length makes it difficult to be effective against me.

Besides, can we be just a little honest here?
    [IMG]
  14. Nadisia Augur

Yeah, hitboxes (or PC hurtboxes maybe) are sometimes completely out of whack.

And it's about the same for pathing.

Seriously, ever watched the coldain dwarves in the GD mines?
    Ok, I know, they're dwarves, so prolly innately drunk, but in these tunnels, it's not a pathing, it's a roller coaster.
    They're boucing all the time, up and down, left and right ... and sometimes, they do warp, behind you (best case), or through the textures, outside, and training a whole room on their way :D

And on top of that, when the zone is overly saturated (last week, I've seen the Great Divide main zone with 97 people ...), because people (or bot groups :p) don't use /pick, it's rubber banding like hell.
    Fun to see, but a little bit less to pull.
  15. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

Can we get Minimum bow range reduced by half for bowing in raids and smaller dungeons?

Can ranger epic and other epic clicks work as a group buff? Some do and some don't but they should. Lets be fair across the board.

And can DBG remove the Head Shot restriction from only Humanoid mobs? It should work with any mob with a head or brain (Humanoid, animal, or monster). Certain classes have feralize which negates headshot, but anything with a head should work if its the right level difference. Some may argue that its a huge DPS increase, and no it is not. It would only an increase the choices of mobs which can be HS. However since the last reduction in proc rate of HS, it would still not near the DPS of A paladin reposting with slay, or even a Berserker reposting any thing lower level.
    Yinla likes this.
  16. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

Can we make Type 3 augs that affect spells, work for all the spells in that line for previous expansions?
    svann and Jokskilove like this.
  17. Daedly Augur

Put a button in the AA window that allows me to activate an AA that I have selected. That way I don't have to make a hot key for AA for the ones that I only use on occasion.
    Szilent and Bigstomp like this.
  18. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

Reduce the 18 minute reuse timer on Scarlet Cheetah Fang to 9 minute reuse. Often it is not up again from the burn phase of one event until the burn phase of the next event.
  19. Braveheart Augur

Some games have a feature that allows you to approach a mob when you target it and attack it. Allow mob following when you have attack on. So many boxers nowadays and most are limited to casters. this opens the option to box melee.
  20. Elyssanda Bardbrain

server stability
    Metanis, enclee and Kurage_of_Luclin like this.