Gratz RoI

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Scornfire, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

2. Dewey Augur

Did I say that it wasn't? No...

I said that a zero wipe clear was understandable with how they rolled it out.
  3. Aldryn Another New Member

[IMG]

I'm assuming it was from lag, but none of my Kronos pushed me to gold. The whole tier was completed silver. I died maybe 5 times. Now that's a story to be told.

#bardNerfsINC
    Elyssanda, Tucoh, Thrillho and 19 others like this.
  4. Fintank Augur

Gratz to all of ROI except Sancus! A true inspiration to us all, 1 day I too hope to have enough DPS where my lack of a rival calls it "rigging" the race.
  5. Dracolindus Journeyman

No wipes, that is impressive. Hopefully Ketruh and Bahdah were killed a few times as consolation.
  6. Nadisia Augur

And on top of that, they even wiped all the DP servers at once.
    Headshot !!! ... damned rangers

I'm kidding by the way, grats RoI ;)
    Kurage_of_Luclin and RPoo like this.
  7. Sissruukk Rogue One

All of Vox got together and downed T3. But we didn't want to steal the big guild's thunder. ;)

Congratulations RoI.
    Nadisia and RPoo like this.
  8. Astral64 Augur

9. German Augur

Grats RoI.
    Kurage_of_Luclin and RPoo like this.
  10. Thundastruk Elder

I LOVE Aldryns reply... and his melody line up! /duck #barding101 get good at eq. Jennre I love you too!
  11. Metanis Bad Company

Big grats ROI :)
    Kurage_of_Luclin, Sancus and RPoo like this.
  12. Allayna Augur

Grats ROI, another win.

MS strives for #1
    Rest of EQ community strives to beat MS
  13. Aldryn Another New Member

Haha, aren't you the one that asked me about that a week or so ago? It's honestly pretty disappointing how little I care. I login as Aldryn the raid leader instead of Aldryn the Bard. I can't even remember the last time I clicked my own burns. I don't even attack let alone DOT. Get outta hurr with that overachieving life style!
    Romance, Kurage_of_Luclin and RPoo like this.
  14. Thunderkiks Augur

Grats RoI !
    RPoo likes this.
  15. shiftie Augur

Lol

If you had followed through with your threats, all of this could have been avoided and you’d be basking in the glow of video game retirement with a pocket full of stimulus money on top of your savings in eq.
  16. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

If servers hadn't crashed, MS wouldn't be #2 again...would have been third at best!
  17. Cailen Augur

send you EGL updates in before you talk smack...… just sayin
  18. poisonwaters Journeyman

Zurril, Pano, Tacoheals and 1 other person like this.
  19. Allayna Augur

“What if...”

Good luck on your future “races” may they be as perfect and free from errors as this one.
  20. Thundastruk Elder

Im just joshing ya <3 I remember back in TBM days man we were the power couple... wtb our bromance back 1 krono :( I remember when raids used to be hard you know like back in TBL mearatas :(
    Kurage_of_Luclin and Aldren like this.