Fixed Internally Missing Characters

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Aanuvane, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Aanuvane Augur

So, I just got booted to character select on Povar and yes, I see the message that you're investigating an issue - but on one account, at least 2 characters are missing (they were there when I logged in this morning) and on a second account one character is missing. :(
    Siirist and Dahaman like this.
  2. Dahaman Augur

My higher level characters are missing on Coirnav as well. Oddly, the lowest level ones (a level 12 and 2 level 1's) are still there.

The first time logging into the server under this error (<10 minutes ago), it told me it was taking too long to load some characters and booted me back to server select. The second attempt simply didn't show them at all. I closed out of EQ and went back in to see the same thing.
  3. Zinth Augur

expect it to be a "visual" issue due to all servers crashing
  4. fortuneteller Augur

Just prior to the server AB went down. I logged on

Got the message about characters loading, but seems 1 character were missing.

I not been logged on for some time, but a few days ago they were all there.

I hope when servers coming back up, they there all of them.
  5. tymemclight New Member

Same thing happen to me.
  6. tymemclight New Member

Yep my main toon is missing too. Then the game crashed.
  7. klanderso Developer

This was due to an issue on the back end and will be resolved when servers are back up and unlocked.
  8. Siirist New Member

This issue has not been resolved, I have 2 accounts that are missing the Toons...……. This is not acceptable, fix the servers properly, stop worrying about adding more and fix what is there already.
  9. Kardinal Lorekeeper

Servers are partially down again
  10. Qbert Gallifreyan

Half of my characters on three accounts are gone now, after the latest server down.
  11. Nennius Curmudgeon

And a clue appears for the reason for the patch for the patch for the patch of the patch.
  12. Missiny Journeyman

there are too many chars to do the planned servermerges. So some of them have to go ....