Fixed Internally Raid: Heart of Frozen Shadow

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Leric, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Leric New Member

Last nights raid we found the Heart to not give credit for some of the restless mob kills. Our first attempt, we were testing the new changes. We had a few normal mobs killed so we wiped (gated out) to reset approximately 48%.

The second attempt is where I went back through my logs to get a better understanding:
    After 10 a restless shadow beast we no longer received credit for killing them. We killed 13 before giving up.
    After 3 a restless ice shade we no longer received credit for killing them. We killed 5 before giving up.

We received credit for all 5 restless ice bones we killed. The kill order starting with no credit as follows:

First 16 mobs we received credit
    Mob 17: beast (11th) no credit
    Mob 18: beast (12th) no credit
    Mob 19: bone (4th) credit
    Mob 20: shade (4th) no credit
    Mob 21: shade (5th) no credit
    Mob 22: beast (13th) no credit
    Mob 23: bone (5th) credit

We decided to gate out when we saw no credit for 5 of last 6 mobs at that point on Mob 22. I stayed to finish the final restless ice bone just to see if we got credit or not before leaving, which we did.

Please confirm the correct mob count (10 shades & 25 beasts/bones combo) is working as intended. We were capped at 3 shades & 10 beasts (bones still gave credit). Possibly the kill count is not resetting after a raid reset? Does killing the "wrong mob" do more than just heal the heart? We had 4 people not pay attention early on and kill nonrestless mobs (first kill was seconds into engage while heart was 100% so it didn't heal, nor give a (reformed) heal message, the next three healed and we saw reformed (heal message - 1 bone, 2 ice shades). Those kills were early on and we continued to get proper credit for killing restless mobs, so I do not believe that is an additional intended mechanic. Only once we hit 10 a restless shadow beast kills did the no credit start.

Thanks for any assistance.
    Leric
    Duder, Ginormus, Panna and 5 others like this.
  2. Prathun Developer

Will take a look. Thanks!
    Panna, Leric and Yinla like this.