Exiting TOV Grp Missions in GD place you in wrong/old location

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by StormsBringer, Apr 16, 2020.

1. StormsBringer New Member

So when you decided to move the NPCs that give the missions swapping locations for the GD and Lab grp missions, I think you forgot to change where toons are ported to when they leave the mission or get booted from mission. Toons are going to the old locations where the NPCs use to be, not the correct location where they zoned in. Also, please fix this annoying pick issue when toons do leave and instance, part of the group is placed into the wrong pick as the other part of the group. This is even happening if you try to fireplace to your fireplace, you still end up in a pick that has NO fireplace. This has been happening since GMM days...
    Redsumm likes this.
  2. Moege Augur

Darn was hoping to enjoy the free ports for a while when doing missions.
  3. StormsBringer New Member

Yes but super annoying if you are doing TAs and guys are getting pushed all over the place, not to mention the pick zone bug too
  4. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I let Absor know about the location issue, but Absor can't fix the pick issue. If you want attention to that please make a separate bug as it is a different, code based issue. The location issue we can fix with a design change.
  5. StormsBringer New Member

Pick issue was already reported in a post earlier than this one...
  6. Gildnaox New Member

Jesus! You guys are on an effing roll!
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Thanks for re-posting in the other thread.
    I'm staying out of posting in that thread since it is a code issue, but I'll bring it up today.
  8. feeltheburn Augur

T3 Raids and servers working for a change would be really cool too.
  9. Zerker1231 Lorekeeper

The pick issue can be solved by dropping the task on the group leader first. Pretty sure the group will always exit to the pick the leader is in but if you drop the task on others first that wont happen.