Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Mar 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cailen Augur

ok we'll all go play crush crush then while we wait
  2. Caio_Xegony Lorekeeper

So, it's noon....
  3. dreamweaver Community Manager

The plan is still to have things unlock once servers are back up.
    Zunnoab likes this.
  4. Ueauvan Journeyman

its not noon is tea time ! and those of us who dont give a stuff about t3 raids have to listen to this whinging. over the last 20 odd years of playing this game stuff happened and it got fixed eventually. we got round the c***blocking issue in a certain temple, rushing to raid vt after patches etc, instances that were glitchy. it will get better but as an ex end game raider and now retired person who casually plays in the big scheme of things it doesnt matter as long as everyone you love and know is healthly, even the SKs :p
  5. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

Considering the trends we've seen related to T3 unlocks, I'll believe it when I see it.
    Barraind and -----Cinexa----- like this.
  6. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

Glad you're here to spread some holiday cheer!

Regardless...

#DPGNeedsToMakeBetterChoices

Don't patch right before a major content release. Don't modify things that have a decent chance of screwing other stuff up. It's server management 101... do you think the U.S. military downloads a bunch of new patches and brings systems down for maintenance when they know they will need those systems stable for something else coming up soon? Of course not.
  7. Chopin.Xegony Augur

Dreamweaver you're community relations, may I suggest you making a list of possible actions to take for damage control and run them by your bosses?

At the top of the list should be.
    Timely communication.
  8. Sumdum New Member

It seems you all misspelled "Oops team"
    Venau, haaaalp and Chopin.Xegony like this.
  9. Fandiien Lorekeeper

Would it be possible to get information on what the issue is today? Leaving your paying customers in the dark is not the best way to handle problems. Please respond.
  10. Drunkenlion55u New Member

Being kept in the dark is the style they use though, with everything.
    major communication issues.
    Whey dont we have roadmaps on planned changes? or hints at whats coming next expansion?
    Will they next expac be staggered over a few months post release to make up for the covid-19 issues?
  11. Danorok New Member

I'm relatively new here to the forums, not the game. And so far in my experience, I have never seen them respond, apologize, or take blame for a single thing that happens at the time. You can expect an explanation and apology within 24 hours, but it might be extended an additional 3 hours.
  12. Jondalar Augur

So don't read the thread?
  13. sinnister Apprentice

they know you'll keep playing, regardless of their "customer service" approach to things.
  14. dreamweaver Community Manager

Update with ETA and current issues

The current issues are due to a problem with how our databases are communicating with the world servers. The team is working on solving those connection issues as quickly as possible. At this moment we are looking at about 3 hours until servers are unlocked, if that changes I will let everyone know.
    Zunnoab, Fanra, Ardus and 1 other person like this.
  15. laller Journeyman

there is customer service ? cant complain about something that isnt there
  16. haaaalp Augur

rip eq
    Allayna likes this.
  17. Jondalar Augur

Does this mean anytime between now and 3 hours or at the least 3 hours? Or do we have to sit here spamming server select in case it comes up early?
  18. Mintalie Augur

yes
    svann likes this.
  19. laller Journeyman

wooot informations thanks
    now we can stop waiting very nice that it only took you 3 hours to tells us but i gues it beats 30 days of waiting for some thing that aint gonna happen
  20. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

Well, I look forward to my boss maniacally laughing when I call him in a second here to tell him he can switch the phones back to me
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.