Clarification to patch notes

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Greymantle, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Greymantle Augur

In the April 15th patch note there is this line..
    [QUOTE]- - Added Velketor's Labyrinth to the Torment of Velious set and moved the collections that were in the incorrect zone.[/QUOTE]

Yet TOV collections are not listed on the rewards from the overseer. Added or not? If so where?
  2. Jonasin Elder

Yet TOV collections are not listed on the rewards from the overseer. Added or not? If so where?[/quote]

Another clarification - Servers will break on April 16th
  3. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

just because they're not turned on doesn't mean there's not future work. ideally once the next expansion launches, ToV collects will be available.
  4. Dragari Journeyman

Originally you could get collections for the current expansion, but the data for ToV was messed up with one zone missing and some collections in the wrong zone. This I assume is a correction to that data, however we will not see it until the next expansion when ToV collections should once again be available via overseer as it will no longer be the current one :)
  5. Velisaris_MS Augur

Yet TOV collections are not listed on the rewards from the overseer. Added or not? If so where?[/quote]

I asked about this in the Test Patch thread and Ngreth confirmed that eventhough ToV collectibles wouldn't be added to Overseer until the next expansion, he still had to fix the issue.

Now, why they felt it necessary to announce a fix to something that nobody will use for months...I have no idea.
    svann likes this.