Not again...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Hillbillyheaven, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Hillbillyheaven New Member

What.... Did Sony take back over EQ? 13 hours down for a 1 hours patch, then immediately another 3 hour crash without warning, now servers are crashing? DAmned Corona Virus made the gerbil sick or something?
  2. Hillbillyheaven New Member

I just pulled the fabled Skeletal warlord for the tstaff for my monk, bet it wont be up when the servers go back up... grrrrrr
  3. Moege Augur

They are not crashing no sir this is maintenance scheduled, it definitely is not damage control from untested code.
  4. Hillbillyheaven New Member

ROFL they are replacing the hamster and the coleeco/activision computers?
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  5. Nazzden New Member

they could burn water if allowed too.....not sure who ties their shoelaces in the morning.
    Miss_Jackie likes this.
  6. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

what a bunch of crap and all of a sudden they say scheduled maintenance.

Andarriel
    Hillbillyheaven likes this.
  7. dreadlord Augur

server status shows as up. Strangest manifestation of 'up' I've seen in awhile. I'll lay a hefty bet we don't get proper info about this anytime soon/ever - that's the most infuriating part
    Hillbillyheaven likes this.
  8. Mazame Augur

I got a great idea. Lets change a keying system that we been using for years into something untested like a time release.. What could go wrong..

Now lets have people take time off work and release the launch in the middle of the week rather than a weekend.

Opps we messed up

Lets delay it a month and make people take another day off work.

Ok we got a month to make sure it works right this time.. So lets spend our time breaking other issue and do a large patch one day before the release.

Woot What do the players win ? More Issue servers are down again.. I sure glade we put some thoughts in to this.
  9. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

10. Triconix Augur

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

So help me God I switched my day to be in the office and day to telework, plus took personal time off during lunch hours, for this to get cancelled again.
    dreadlord and Hillbillyheaven like this.
  11. Hillbillyheaven New Member

Yeah, funny how the "Scheduled server sowntime" showed up AFTER the servers crashed. Some great and funny comments BTW!