Drinal down :(

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by EQerer, Apr 15, 2020.

1. EQerer New Member

Although the server status page says its up :mad:
    DemarMT likes this.
  2. Velisaris_MS Augur

That was the strangest thing before it went down. One moment everything was fine, then there was no chat of any kind. Characters could emote and cast spells, but couldn't communicate.
  3. Bobokin Augur

The server is up, but it is dead. No chat and no zoning.
  4. Quantomm New Member

Drinal ~ The yo-yo of everquest servers.
    it's up, it's down, it's (I'm not sure what it is atm)
    Genior likes this.
  5. Bobokin Augur

Overseer just say rotating ....

[IMG]
    Genior likes this.
  6. Genior New Member

Last time we went through this in the past couple months , it was down most of what... 28 hours ?
  7. Yimin Augur

That server needs more YiMin :)

YiMin
  8. Bigstomp Augur

Cheers. When new content launches tomorrow your server might not have been lagged to ....
  9. Bobokin Augur

Drinal is Downed ....

10. Chewbakhan New Member

I wonder if there are any plans to bring Drinal back online or is this just how things are now.
  11. Quantomm New Member

Drinal is now a down server. The only way to level on it is in chat channel.
  12. Allconfused New Member

It's been over 5 hours now that Drinal has been down. As usual, there is no comment or appearance of any actions being done by Daybreak.. Makes ya wonder who's minding the store!
  13. Chewbakhan New Member

Mangler is down with the exact same symptoms now.. so that's a good sign.. I think they'll actually LOOK at an issue with Mangler.
    SmellyFinger likes this.
  14. Dkofklove New Member

It would be appreciated if you could pop a note somewhere telling us atl;east that your looking at the issue please. When its been many hours and not a peep that is worrying.
  15. Velisaris_MS Augur

I just want to log in and find out if my guys are dead or not. We were just about to pull a named mob in ToFS when everything went to hell...I'm unsure if we did, given the strange crap that happened. :D
  16. DemarMT New Member

Still down. Anyone awake out there at Daybreak? It's been down since last night, with no response.
  17. ladydeth1st New Member

What is going on? Server status page says server is up with low population but when I get to server select if says Drinal is down. It has been 3 days now Tuesday I can understand cause I was made aware of the downtime. But, yesterday and today every time I try to log on it says server down. Please update your customers, a simple we are working on the problem but will keep you informed would go a long way much more so than saying NOTHING. Cause for all we know you are doing nothing
  18. RickJames New Member

It's still down. I guess most of you are working from home. I don't know how you'll reset it. I hope that your all safe in braving the your real world! I appreciate the extra time and caution it takes for you to go in today and reset the server!
  19. Zarzac Augur

A "Drinal is down and we are looking at it" message would be nice. We would at least know it is a recognized issue.

Thanks,
    Vapor and Galarian like this.
  20. warguns New Member

any idea if they know its down?