Overseer: Conversions broken

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Moege, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Moege Augur

If you do any conversion you lose the agents there is no reward granted to claim the new agent / agent is not added automatically / no message.

Tried to do a common conversion 2x so that is 6 agents gone.
  2. Mithra Augur

Just did 3 Common Conversions without issue. Received Peg Leg, Head Administrator Grigano and Serra as expected.
  3. Aanuvane Augur

I think I did one too and got an uncommon ok - I've unfortunately logged off that character now and don't have my logs turned on, but I'm sure I saw a new uncommon added to my list.
  4. Velicenda New Member

I have an issue with my UI where it doesn't bring up the task reward window, which is where you get your Overseer conversion rewards. Go to EQ Button -> Quests -> Quest Rewards and see if they're there
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

The agent is given before the 3 agents are removed, threw me the first time.

Done 3 of 4 since servers came up
  6. Moege Augur

Servers came back down again, thanks will check.

Had a few rewards with critical success so that did not stand out.
    Yinla likes this.
  7. Baldur Augur

They reversed how they show you the conversion quest.

They used to list the 3 taken away text and then the 1 rewarded text.

Now they list the 1 rewarded text and then the 3 taken away text.

So you were used to looking below the 3 taken away text to see which one you got, and you now have to look above it.
  8. Moege Augur

Never looked at the text actually, previously it was put in quest rewards and I just claimed from there, these 2 times did not get the quest reward claim
  9. Baldur Augur

The quest reward always said random agent though, so you couldn't tell which one it would be.

You had to read the text after you took the quest reward from the popup window.

This patch got rid of the quest reward popup and auto-rewarded it. You still get text and the agent, it's just reverse what it used to be.