Fixed Internally Troll Heritage Hero's Forge not displaying correctly

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Zargut the Meaty, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Zargut the Meaty New Member

my armor is totally changed and I have NO LEGS BELOW THE KNEE!~
  2. Absor Developer

What armor/appearance?
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

We need a significant amount of information that you did not include.
    What armor (We need the full item name)? What class? what race?
    If it happens to be the trollish hero's forge ornaments, we are aware of it. If not, we need that information!
    eepok likes this.
  4. Repthor Augur

Wretchful trollish chain feet ornaments grafic no longer displays if you have them on you no longer display any boots or feet

im gonna take a stab in the dark that theres more like this
    Korthos likes this.
  5. Korthos New Member

Malefic Trollish Plate Feet Ornaments display invisble.

The rest of the Malefic trollish plate displays as.... i *think* dark elf heritage armor.
  6. Prathun Developer

If this is Troll heritage armor (I suspect it is), the bug has been fixed internally.
    eepok likes this.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

brings a whole new meaning to the term legless..... :D
  8. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

These legs better be sexy!
  9. Raccoo Augur

I think I found what went wrong.
    [IMG]
  10. Imminent Journeyman

11. Aanuvane Augur

I can confirm that a few weeks ago I put some Leather Pantaloons of the Beast on my Half Elf Rogue alt and they did not appear/no graphic. I quickly put my old pants back on so I wasn't walking around with my bum hanging out.
  12. Trelania New Member

Malefic Trollish Plate for me. I do not like this new look. And I has no feet =(

Edit: not fixed for me at this time.
  13. Prathun Developer

Changing to fixed internally and merging with the other thread(s) on the topic.
  14. Korthos New Member

Post patch(es), my DE SK is still running around without feet using malefic troll HF armor. it's also showing the wrong graphic. Aug/Unaug/equip/unequip cycle didnt fix it locally.
  15. Prathun Developer

Fixed internally means we've addressed the bug in data, but the fix is not yet Live.
    An update will be necessary before you see the fix.

Please see the Game Update FAQ for more info.
    Yinla likes this.
  16. Quellis New Member

Malefic Troll Leather armor on my Dark Elf ENC not showing, i look like thought horrors from The Deep!!
  17. Mukkul Augur

TTIWWP
  18. Grouchy-Phini New Member

My Malefic Trollish Plate ornaments now look completely different. They seem to be the same as the scale armor now? Before it was a chain mail looking design and it was awesome. Please revert D:
  19. ottsca New Member

Hi Folks,
    Not sure if the internal fix has been pushed live with all the server up and downs. If so, there's still an issue. Here's my circumstance:

Character - spatters
    Race - Vah Shir
    Server - Erollsi
    Type 21 Auguments - Malefic Trollish Chain ________________

Armor does not show correct in game or at character select. In addition, in game, I am cut off at the knees.