When servers merge....?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Vinman88, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Vinman88 New Member

Anyone have an idea what the options will be when they merge Brekt and Firiona? I won't be able to fit all the characters, I was hoping for some sort way to consolidate my items on atleast one guy so they came survive. Any ideas what will happen options will be?
  2. Elsewhere Elder

IIRC, this happened to me years ago when 2 servers merged and I had mutiple characters on both.

Lets assume you have 6 characters on Server A and 4 on Server B and B merged into A. Lets also assume you have 8 character slots per server.

Once merged, when logging into server A, you will have ALL 10 characters listed, and your character count will say 10/8 (or similar). I think it gives you a small grace period, but after that, you can only access the most recently played 8 and the other 2 will remain on the server, but greyed out and not playable until you delete another to make space for it.

Like I said, this was many many years ago, and my memory might not be 100%
  3. Vinman88 New Member

hmm....so I should have access to all 26 until I can clean them up? Perhaps they will offer a server transfer before so you can pick and choose who lives :)
  4. Elsewhere Elder

For standard ruleset servers, maybe. But for FV/Brekt where you have tradable raid drops, very doubtful.
  5. Malbrowncoat Elder