Test Update 04/13/2020 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Apr 13, 2020.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.
    Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. Barraind Grumpy Old Bastage

Overseer Collection Item Dispensers:

Gates of Kor-sha is missing the following collection options:

Laboratory Labors
    Atrebe's Study
    Korshessence
  3. Killaas_FV New Member

You broke anchors, yet again. How do I know what anchor is mine, too? GG WP

[Wed Apr 15 13:25:46 2020] You have been granted a replacement real estate anchor. Please place the anchor in a real estate of your choice before attempting to activate the transport device again.

******Everything seems to be defaulted to "free grab" in our guilds Guild Hall, as well. Might want to look into that!**********

[IMG]
  4. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I'll give myself a ticket to explore this. Thanks.
  5. Repthor Augur

Wretchful trollish chain feet ornaments grafic no longer displays if you have them on you nolonger display any boots or feet
  6. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

These are not Gates collects. They are Laboratory collects and are working fine.
    Thunderkiks and Yinla like this.
  7. Barraind Grumpy Old Bastage

Wasnt even getting that as an option for items last night, was spamming through dispensers for an alt, will have to double check later today.
  8. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

I checked again during our brief uptime today. Laboratory was a separate option from Gates.
  9. Barraind Grumpy Old Bastage

Part of me is thinking test got a stealth update at some point, because collection items from dispensers werent no-trade last night either (I traded a lot of them over to a different account) but apparently are now?
  10. Rainbowbright Journeyman

Does anybody have a fix for the flickering of graphics when you are looking specific directions in a large amount of zones in certain areas? Mobs, character placed items, and characters/mercs/pets seem to be the only thing that flickers in and out of existence. It reminds me of a really really old bug we used to have way back that they patched out where things poofed if you looked one direction but this is literally random. I dunno what to do its really distracting to have everything flickering constantly.
  11. Thunderkiks Augur

I just checked on test as well and gates has the one collect set and it's there. Labs has 3 collect sets and they are all there
    Yinla likes this.
  12. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Yeah the "west bug" is back, but this time is worse.
  13. lurkos New Member

Drinal is down again......any ideas why or better yet when it will be back online?
    Can't believe I planned my day around this game.
    Kittyzerk likes this.
  14. Kittyzerk Lorekeeper

Drinal deserves an entire week of Double Exp with no lag or crashes
  15. Cacky Elder

Hide all players, pets, and mercenaries, and I still occasionally see players or mercs running around in PoK. I can send screen shots (showing that the settings are on, and the player/merc still showing) if necessary.
  16. Thundersnake Elder

Seems Lockouts are broken post patch, I haven't done PoTime in almost a whole week and I somehow have 5 day 5 hour lockout for RZ/Bert from P5. Also Griklor raid gave us a loot lockout for just attempting the raid which doesn't seem to ever reset for a second try on Wipe. Also Coirnav is spawning as Fabled but in the last wave when he becomes active he's de-spawning and repoping as non Fabled. The bug with Coirnav happens both in Open zone and AoC instance. This is all on Test.