after playing 2 hours a day 99% iin level 115 and no aa left..

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by LheoXX, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Because it doesn't violate the EULA.

Hence, it is allowed. Maybe look up what "allowed" means in the dictionary.
  2. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Cheaters don't use it (ISB). The people what are cheating are using that other program which must not be named, starts with an M, ends in a 2.

Automation? cheating
    Warping? cheating

You literally can't do either of those using ISB.
    Nadisia likes this.
  3. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

Controlling a 30 toon mini army to pull 14 TOV mobs at a time by a single player, and kill them all in seconds, is well beyond the scope of non automated play.

on a positive note they do have lots of chase loot to auction in general chat each day
  4. Tutankamen Augur

There is all kinds of content available besides grinding AA and exp... I seriously doubt you've done all the different evolving items, for instance- of which there are now many, they just even added an earring. Or even finished all the different expansions content. If all you're looking for is grinding up to the highest level possible you're not really getting out of EQ what is offers.

There is no game that lasts some serious amount of time- even games like skyrim that are considered huge can be finished quickly if all you're looking at is completing the main questline. EQ has like 20 years of history with all kinds of epics, epic ornaments, expansion pack rewards- all kinds of achievments. If you don't like doing that kind of thing it doesn't mean the game is lacking, it just means you have a narrow scope of interest in the game. Nothing bad on you but I just don't think your comment is accurate. Giving us 1 expac a year is generous considering the size of their team.
  5. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

Quoted from the Terms of Service, under Section 10. Cheating:

"You may not develop, share, or use any software, program, macro, or interface that modifies the game play in any way or that gives a user any kind of advantage over other end users, except as expressly authorized by Daybreak."

I've never read any post from DBG or DP saying that ISB is acceptable, its just not enforced.

Maybe you should read the Terms of Service agreement yourself, before you accuse someone of lack of knowledge. Just because something isn't easy to enforce, doesn't mean its allowed. Maybe your dictionary is dusty.
  6. Karhar Dream Crusher

Have you done your TS earring from ToV?
  7. cadres Augur

Much support for the OP. I play a bit more than a couple of hours a day and have everythig (yes I did the earring) maxxed. I've long argued for *something* to put AA into. Even if it was 200 for just 1 hp or mana point. Something/anything.
    What DB (and sometimes other players) don't get is that different rewards please different folks. I'll be mostly afk until the next expansion because there's nothing left to do (unless I get really bored and try yet another alt...)
  8. Smokezz The Bane Crew

They've posted that's allowed. A few years ago. I'm sure someone could dig up the post if they wanted to. It might have been in the old forum archive that was removed. /shrug, but it was most definitely posted.
  9. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

They also posted that AFK merc killing was allowed. Doesn't mean its still true.

I can tell you what is true though.

If I type in:

IS Boxer

[Unmentioned 3rd Party Software]

I . S . Boxer

trying a few permutations
  10. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Look what happens when you type it in the way its supposed to be written. It is auto filtered out as "unmentioned 3rd party software".

Whether enforced or not (and didn't a bunch of people get kicked off the game when using that software on TLP servers, the ones that allowed single pc boxing I mean), it sure seems like it isn't something that they think we should be using.
  11. DillyBar Augur

yes.... I want to buy AAs lol. 15 year afk and I’m a smidge behind.