Logging in issues

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by IceSy, Mar 27, 2020.

1. IceSy Augur

I have been trying to log in (on 2 accounts) and it's a "no go"! Doesn't even get me to the character select screen! Just after I select the server, it acts like everything is ok, then pops up with "you already have a character logged in on this account",... then it shuts down to my desktop!!!!
    Not only do I NOT have a character logged in, but NO ONE has my account or log-in info!
    I have tried to log in a dozen times now,... on 2 accounts now, same results! :mad:
    Duder likes this.
  2. Sarcogian Augur

No idea how to help, but I use your robe illusion from player studio still. Hi.
    IceSy likes this.
  3. Zamiam Augur

usually this happens to me after the patch (even a sneak patch) i'll log in bypassing patcher and get to server select and when i try to get to character select it boots me ..
    I have to run patcher once then try to log in and everything is fine ..
    this usually fixes my issues ..
    they have also been experiencing sync issues this last month or 2 since their server relocation and peeps were experiencing lost accounts or toons .. this was also fixed by either loggin out completely and running patcher or Petitioning the Dev team to re-sync account on their end ..
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  4. IceSy Augur

Thank you! :D
    I am very appreciative of all the support I have gotten over the years from fellow players! I wish DBG would bring Player Studio back, I have tons of items that are still wanting to come in-game!
    Sarcogian and MasterMagnus like this.
  5. Phancy Elder

I never did get a kettle or teapot (
  6. IceSy Augur

I know :( they never were reviewed. I had close to 20 items submitted when SOE became DBG,.. and nothing moved up the ladder after that, sadly.
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  7. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

Your Bristlebane robe is in the .pak files along with 5 of my robes. All set to be sold, but never put on marketplace. I keep trying to ask about it. But they won't put them up.
    IceSy likes this.
  8. IceSy Augur

Yeah. 2 of my shields, a painting and 2 robes are there, I even was given the painting almost 3 years ago, but they never were put in the MP.
    Those were submitted prior to the SOE / DBG change.
    MasterMagnus likes this.