Overnight maintenance kicks

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fyerie, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Fyerie New Member

You are appreciated for pulling weird hours so that I can farm AC augs while teleworking.
  2. Fyerie New Member

It appears the final word was chomped. Take it from a bard, the word was brass.
  3. Novaburst New Member

I am loving the overnight patching. Hope this is becomes a pattern. Be sure to give those guys some Comp-time for pulling an all niter or maybe give them Level 116 as a perk!
  4. Grove Augur

Maybe because it is a THIRTEEN hour patch?
  5. Coagagin Guild house cat

Thirteen hours? Yeah well there was that. New project manager/scheduler perhaps? Kudos.

- Coag
  6. Ueauvan Journeyman

overnight for those across the pond, here in the UK the servers are down 0700-2000 our time, even if covid 19 didnt exist im retired and therefore lose the day. be nice and rotate between US/Europe/Far East to see whose night the patch is on
  7. Coagagin Guild house cat

Usually its the Americans that take the brunt of the downtime during the day but this patch is more than 12 hours or half a day so we all get to feel the pinch. We are all feeling the boredom cycle through this lockdown. Patch or no patch.

Not retired, still working a 10-12 hour day during the pandemic. Only here on the board while I wait for a long job to complete its analysis.

My understanding is that there must be a great number of people who play more than 12-14 hours a day. How? I do not understand.

- Coag
    Deathly and Vexana_Lanys like this.
  8. Jimbob/Silvarfox Elder

Once a month 24 hour patch would be perfect. Give some of us a chance to get outside and spend time with friends. Oh wait a minute.......
  9. Jimbob/Silvarfox Elder

12-14 hours. Damn I miss those small session days
    Elyssanda likes this.