Epic Ornaments

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Task, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Task New Member

Hello fellow Agnarrians. I am sure this will fall on deaf ears but can Agnarr get epic Ornaments or at least get the quest to do them? If not the quest maybe tie them into the achievement for completing the Epic 1.0.
    Ragnarokkar likes this.
  2. Donroy Elder

I would love for this to be a thing. And not to hijack your thread, but I'd like for Agnarr to have access to the cosmetic collectors edition fluff from past expansions (metamorphs, etc). Both are probably unlikely.
  3. Xeris Augur

I'd pay to be able to have an epic ornament. SK epic is the coolest looking thing created in EQ.
  4. FranktheBank Augur

Honestly, the hardest part (of the quest) would probably be that some are just unbeatable at lvl 65. At lvl 70 some are still extremely difficult. So some classes would be SoL.
    forum troll likes this.
  5. Dre. Altoholic

Personally I think the hardest part is finding the motivation to run to the other 15 locs besides the class event.
  6. FranktheBank Augur

It's like 30-45min.
  7. Whiskeyfists New Member

"If not the quest maybe tie them into the achievement for completing the Epic 1.0." <This, or make them an option as purchase in the marketplace for those that have completed the achievement.

It's sad that other servers have this, yet Agnarr does not and those that complete their epics just replace them for BIS time gear and do not have the option to display them.
  8. Kinlin Lorekeeper

I am all for this. I would love to see Epic ornaments on Agnarr! Making the quest available on Agnarr may be a bit too difficult, but it would be easy enough to put them in the marketplace for us to sink our station cash into.
  9. Riddish Lorekeeper

I was just asking in guild about this the other day. It'd be great to have my epic as an ornament so I can still have the "look" that I want. Please consider adding this! (I'd even pay DBC for it)
  10. forum troll Elder

Not sure if Agnarr has mercs… but if not log onto any server, make a 65 bst, epic him and try to do his epic request without a merc

The part where you kill the spiritist and his 2 buddies also bombards you with a room full of skeletons - not that at 65 the yellow/ red con spiritist and buddies while you don't even had a pet wouldn't slay you without the skeleton adds
  11. Protagonist Tank

It's in PoP forever. It does not have mercs.