With Agnarr being 65/PoP/Ldon locked could we get this?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by GeauxTigers, Jul 30, 2018.

1. GeauxTigers Elder

snailish likes this.
  2. snailish Augur

Almost no posts on this quest or the rewards since 2009ish. Is it still doable on live?

It's a pretty involved quest and would be great to see it allowed in an era that it is useful.
  3. RandomStrategy Augur

It's probably not gonna happen, but I'd like to be able to get visual augments of our epics....but it's whatever, I guess.

The phylactery will get you nowhere quest doesn't seem to OP, I suppose.
  4. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

It's doable, just long and tedious. The current write up is pretty well done so I imagine the lack of comments might just be that there isn't anything to correct.
    snailish likes this.
  5. Pazuzu New Member

Is this quest on the TLP or do I have the books for no reason?
  6. Tweakfour17 Augur

I did this quest on Coirnav in era.
  7. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

It becomes available with LDoN on TLPs. I did the Tunic quest version on Phinny for my Cleric alt. I've never done the full quest, but i've made https://www.eqtraders.com/items/show_item.php?item=13117 for skillups. Since those are only used in they Phylactery quest i can't imagine any of the other stuff is flagged out of era.
  8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Why can;t you do this? Is the NPC not there? If so which one(s)The data I looked at says it should be available.

Looks like this is a necropost and the NPC is available. Enjoy!
  9. Fixit Journeyman

considering the toon showed pictured with the screen shot is on Agnarr I'd say you can do it there.
  10. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

This is why Necroing threads is bad. This was created when Agnarr wasn't in LDoN yet.
    WaitingforMoreEQ likes this.
  11. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

12. Catashe Augur

Yet it baited Ngreth in like a champ
    Ngreth Thergn likes this.
  13. Zinth Augur

well I have done it on live, albeit a couple years ago, so unless they broke it, it is still doable, and very lovely quest