Mangler Server at Maximum Capacity - LAUNCH NEW TLP ASAP

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Arathorx, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Arathorx New Member

Title says it all, we need a new server up asap even if it's an idential clone of mangler or something with a slight spin off.

Average wait time 1m. is a gigantic lie.
    Pexar and Aurous like this.
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

A priority log in for Mangler may be needed, however Mangler being popular by itself already just meant it was bound to attract F2P.

They are going as fast as they can on the roll out of the new TLP's

3. Protagonist Tank

The problem with common sense is that it's not.
    BlingBling likes this.
  4. Zoshiro New Member

It's bad enough I just consumed a bunch of krono a day before this free server announcement, but now I am not even able to play because of the server being full. So I am paying for premium server, but free people get to play while I sit in queue? This seems like a major problem...I got kicked to character select while zoning, then got an error while trying to get back in. Kicked from launcher, restart it and now Ive been in this queue (8 minutes average wait time) for 35 minutes.
  5. johncritons Journeyman

you will be ok
    Creedmonk likes this.
  6. Veers1313 New Member

I agree they did an AMAZING job screwing over the actual paying customers that support this game... Really this is not OK... paying customers can not get locked out by free to play players... Your also screwing the Raid Guilds who can not get their members on and assembled... For The Love Of God fix this BS....
  7. TLP Addict Augur

Probably too much to ask but I think some of the situation could be alleviated by auto kicking AFK people and giving paid members priority in the login queue.
  8. Qonamderlo New Member

I am all for letting F2P people in on the TLP's during this time, i get most of the world is all upside down right now. that being said paying customers should get priority logging into server. I pay to play TLP's and now i have been sitting trying to log in for 20 minutes!
  9. Anker New Member

As a non-paying customer - thank you for your generous support! Contributions from players like you made my playtime possible.

Gonna afk a bit now in pok.
    yepmetoo likes this.
  10. Machen New Member

If TLP history is any guide, there will come a day, probably pretty soon, when you'll fondly look back on those days when your server had too many people and wish things were still like that.
  11. Nolrog Augur

It's a great idea that they are trying to bring more people to the TLP servers.
    Skuz likes this.
  12. Starshape Elder

True story :)
  13. Tweakfour17 Augur

Yup =)