[Compiling List] RE: Old Weapons into Ornaments

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dhurgan, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Recent posts don’t matter. There was a time frame to submit entries within that lasted a month.
  2. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Yeah, Ngreth said he would try to implement some of the most popular choices. He's not going to make one for every suggestion and there's no time frame for when it will be completed. He did say he will try to work them in when he gets a chance though. My guess is they will be new TS recipes like we've gotten before, /fingers crossed for some good ones!!
  3. Jassper De'Nalou New Member

Ive been wanting to change the appearance of my ToV raid bow into the Phlogastin bow since i got it. I would love to see that one turned into a TSable ornament...
  4. Koryu Professional Roadkill

I'm concerned that the purple particle effect weapons from Empires of Kunark raids or the blue particle effect weapons from Empires of Kunark ultra-rares aren't going to be made available, despite being popular and suggested several times, because they are sets and a specific one was not named and voted onto the list.
    I will admit that, as sets, that means there are many.
  5. Ngreth Thergn Developer

At this time I can say I have a ticket to make them. I cannot commit to a timeline. I will also say I WANT to make these.

I'll also say a reason to not put them all out at once. There are only so many slots that show "above the fold" as "new items" on the marketplace. (We can put as many new items as we want... but only so many show without scrolling. And this is a reality no matter what... no-one has an infinite height monitor!) We will want these to not be "buried"
    Yara_AB, Whulfgar, Koryu and 2 others like this.
  6. Hekaton Augur

how about throwing a couple on the overseer merchant?
  7. Thraine Augur

i got a bag full of old weapons in my bank ive had for YEARS in hopes something like this would eventually happen .. cool thread, A+ :)
  8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I considered that, but from the beginning these were, at player suggestions mind you, "make these for the marketplace." I felt that adding them to overseer might be "disrespectful" to the player request for these.
    Chopin.Xegony likes this.
  9. Justyse Journeyman

Issk likes this.
  10. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

I don't think it would be disrespectful... either way we're paying for it (marketplace or Overseer (via our monthly sub)).
  11. Vekaras Ranger of the Too Long Name

12. Zeelot Elder

The weapons that some of the guards in neriak 4th gate use would also make a nice ornament.
    [IMG]
    Funky likes this.
  13. Tutankamen Augur

That's already been requested- its the Dreamfall Graphic. Dreamfall is a raid sword from House of Thule.
  14. NightKing Journeyman

Ngreth, if not these weapon ornaments for Overseer, how about the Guise of the Ancient Gods. I've wanted that for years!! Thanks
  15. Triconix Augur

My credit card is ready.

Do you have a rough idea of the ETA? Are you going to be released a couple at a time? All at once?
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  16. Ngreth Thergn Developer

The goal changed and they went with Overseer :( They will be on the overseer merchant (a_mysterious_presense) with the patch.
    Szilent and enclee like this.
  17. Dhurgan Augur

I popped in on test and checked out the new ornaments. Looks like some pretty cool ones from the list made the cut, thanks for putting in the effort and making it happen.
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  18. Triconix Augur

My disappointment has no bounds :(.

Any chance they can be made available in both marketplace and Overseer? I'd rather just drop the hassle of having to "speed" the overseer up to get the coins. Or better yet, can they be added to the ornament dispenser reward? That would be a good compromise I would think. They are ornaments. It does make sense to have them through those.

Edit: Regardless of the decision, I'm ecstatic you went to such an effort to create this. I think many in the user community can/will say the same if given the opportunity. I look forward to even more in the future *cough* this one *cough* ;) Looks like the dagger graphic is there, just need the sword one too!
    Chopin.Xegony and MasterMagnus like this.
  19. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

sigh...SMH

More power to ya Ngreth, more power to ya. Thanks for the effort.
  20. Chopin.Xegony Augur

Wish it had stayed marketplace.

Thank you Ngreth for trying, and for the effort of making them.