Fixed Internally A different Perspective *14th Anniversary Mission

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Kendeth, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Kendeth Augur

On Miragul we were doing the 13th anniversary monster mission in the tower of frozen shadow but when we get to the step "Unlock the way to the seventh floor" it refuses to update when we kill Vhal'Sera. We have dropped and restarted the mission several times, spawned and killed him probably 10 times, made sure he wasn't feared when he died but no matter what we try it won't update.

He still drops the key and we can port up to the 7th floor and kill Tserrina but without that update we can't complete the quest to be able to request the anniversary raid.
    Mithra, Tutankamen, Vatrulle and 2 others like this.
  2. Orbital101 Augur

A Different Perspective
    Killing VhalSera, looting the key, clicking on the mirror(s) from the same floor or any other floors does not update:
    -Unlock the way to the seventh floor
    Killed Vhal multiple time, took a new DZ... same issue.
    Possibly got some data mixed up?
  3. Kendeth Augur

Yeah, I made a thread about this issue yesterday as well since we are running into the same thing on Miragul. We got the mission several times, killed him a dozen times, nothing that we tried worked to get us past that step.
    leessa likes this.
  4. Prathun Developer

Verified. Thanks for letting us know!
    eepok, Alehound, Yinla and 1 other person like this.
  5. Bemia New Member

- Fixed some script errors in several old quests and events.

I take it that this quest wasn't one that was fixed as I just ran through it and still not getting update when killing Vhal`Sera?
  6. Prathun Developer

No, it was a mismatch between the task match name and the target encounter name. Not a script change. It's been addressed internally and we are looking into the possibility of a hotfix.
  7. Moonstar80 New Member

I also just ran through and upon looting the key off of Vhai'Sera there was no update, but guessing the hotfix hasn't gone out just yet.
  8. Aegir Augur

Did this get fixed by todays server downtime?

Sorry for bumping this, but before going into this mission again, which can take some time, It would be nice to know if it's actually working now :)
    Moonstar80 likes this.
  9. Prathun Developer

Unfortunately, no. We have not pushed out a fix for this bug yet.
    There should be a Hotfix Notes post in the Game Update Notes subforum when the hotfix happens.
    Orbital101, Yinla and Aegir like this.
  10. Aegir Augur

11. Tutankamen Augur

No response? This seems to be bugged.
  12. Tutankamen Augur

Are you going to have them extend the anniversary? I have a friend who just spent hours doing this quest only to find out it was bugged.
  13. nobnob7 New Member

I also encountered the same bug
  14. GNOME_POWER Augur

15. Choonk Lorekeeper

Is there a work around for this? I spent about 2 hours last night trying to get this working, has anyone been able to complete it?
  16. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Nope, just gonna have to wait for the hotfix if we get one.
  17. Choonk Lorekeeper

Went ahead and tried a 3rd time last night and it worked fine, so idk keep trying I guess if you really want the rewards.
  18. Aegir Augur

Did this mission today before servers came down. And it now works.

Thanks for the hotfix!