No One Can Log In to Mangler

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Failure, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Failure New Member

Ever since you guys opened up TLP's to non-paying users there's been a queue. As of right now half my guild has been stuck at "1 minute" for over 30 minutes. We pay to play here and this is outrageous. You owe us all refunds for this month.
    Risiko likes this.
  2. Pimento Lorekeeper

DBG crapped the bed on this one. Bonus XP weekend and you open server to free to play, those who pay cant login. And the 1 min average wait time is pure BS
  3. Coletricklw Journeyman

This is honestly the first time I've considered quitting because of DBG's poorly thought out plans.

It's sad that I'm hoping for Mangler to crash at this point.
  4. Tinantier New Member

been an average wait of 1 min for over an hour now
  5. Arathorx New Member

Login server for mangler is broken
  6. Aurous New Member

what gives? i cant log into Mangler on this ftp weekendo_O
  7. Nocolitsia New Member

8. Wandor New Member

Brilliant marketing. Get everyone to that pays for your most popular server to quit.
  9. Pexar New Member

At least give people who pay sub a path in or something, This is pure BS and DB fault I'm not mad just sad that I know people are AFK inside and not being forced out.
  10. leland New Member

yes i pay for tlps and cannot log in.. this is annoying. i didnt work 65 hrs this week and finally get to relax not to be able to play.. what i PAY for
  11. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

A subbed player priority log in should have been in place for this, probably wasn't done as it was not expected to cause problems and only seems to be negatively impacting one server so far.

Hopefully they can retrofit something like a priority system quickly to alleviate the problem for subbed players getting queued.

The other way to look at it is that clearly Mangler is popular :)
  12. Troutfest Augur

Login problem really hitting new members hard tonight.
  13. Moforyguy12345 Augur

So making it free to play should be clear that most want a new fresh tlp now. The freshest server (Mangler)that is already past expansions that A LOT of people want to play is being overrun, and paid subs are being treated like free players. How would a new server have been worse? We all know what comes with new servers, but ftp is like slapping your paying customers in the face. Yes I know 15$ is nothing but how would you feel if you just bought something at the store and as soon as you did they announce everyone gets that item for free now, and that they will slow you down from using your own item.
  14. HoodenShuklak Augur

15. tuda Lorekeeper

These people cant get out of their own way. This game is doomed
  16. KnightofTruth Journeyman

It's been on the decline.

#laxxiter 4 president
  17. PayingCustomer 101 New Member

My My I got billed for this. But I'm just a little guy. I'm going to let American Express deal with it. They're not as nice as me.
  18. Nags69 New Member

19. code-zero Augur

enjoy your permanent ban
  20. Risiko Augur

I appreciate the fact that they are letting people play for free during these trying times, but those of us that are paying for our accounts should be put at the front of the line for logging in to the TLP servers.

It isn't right that we pay a subscription monthly, and then we can't login to our server because people have a gazillion unpaid-for boxes logged in.