Priority log in for people that pay?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kalvir, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Kalvir New Member

I stopped playing WOW cause of que times to log in, If you are gonna make TLP servers free for everyone atleast give people who pay or use krono to play a priority log in.
    Duder and Skuz like this.
  2. Bardo23 New Member

I couldn't agree more I get up 20 min ago to play on a server I have been on for a year and now I get to wait in a que line, because I took one of my 2 traders down.. Thanks for making the server free for everyone now I get to play a different game.
  3. Failure New Member

I pay for 4 accounts a month. refund would be nice. These freeloading tourists are ruining it
  4. Wandor New Member

I've been stuck waiting for the 1m queue for the last 30 minutes on my 3 paid accounts. WTF DBG??? What idiot thought it would be a good idea to flood the pay servers with free players when 90% of the planet is stuck at home with nothing to do but play games?
  5. wade_watts Augur

Dudes.. It's just a 1 minute queue. Just hold a minute and you'll get right in!
  6. Imukai Augur

I'd agree that opening your most populous TLP to FTP is not very well thought out.

A login queue? Makes the non-FTP wonder why they are waiting in line at all, or maybe why they are subbed.

At this point I think the queue is broken. I too have been at "1m" for the last 45 minutes.
  7. Kalvir New Member

Well that one minute que has had me sitting waiting for an hour.
  8. Maekin New Member

I am so disappointed in DBG I don't even know where to begin...

I work as a truck driver delivering groceries in the Minneapolis area and I get 2 days off, I pay for a server for like 10 months and now in these times I can't even play the game I love and have played for 20 years.

I understand people are at home and some are either out of work or working at home in these tough times, but with that said maybe think about the loyal customers that have been paying $12 a month for the server, not only that but I just consumed 1 krono on both of my accounts 4 days before the server went free. Now not only can I not even play on my day off I had to use a krono to not play...

Thanks

PS Special thanks to all people who sold Maekin tradeskill materials when I could log in
  9. Pexar New Member

I think the que is broken its been 1 hour for " 1 min wait time ".
  10. Nocolitsia New Member

Sad but true... still waiting to get in.
  11. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Click the OK button and then wait 1 min you'll get in easy, you guys are doing it wrong.
  12. Tinantier New Member

same, average of 1min so far has taken over an hour - and waiting
  13. Covena New Member

been in queue for over an hour and half now. 1min is def a lie
  14. Aurous New Member

I'm jonesing to create a new toon on Mangler. I'm excited for this FTP TLP !!
  15. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

16. Smallhands Elder

They need a separate server for the leeches Free to Players, so the people that are paying for Mangler to even be a thing, to be able to get in.
    Herodotus likes this.