Arguably 80% of your player base is home.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rojas_82, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Rojas_82 New Member

We’re all just setting around and randomly spending our money on other games. Let’s get these TLPs out so that we can give you are money. You basically have a money machine just sitting in the garage.

Your current release date late spring / early summer is also known as the week after we all go back to work. Just trying to help you guys out. You’re welcome. :)
  2. Monkman Augur

They know.

Don’t you think if it was as simple as snapping their fingers it would be out already?

I would love for them to show the actual work involved in setting these servers up so people would shut up already about the new tlp servers.
    Disil, Yinla, Kevron and 2 others like this.
  3. Sikkun Augur

Good time to use that extra money to create a proper savings account.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Bullsnooze likes this.
  5. Rojas_82 New Member

Gonna LMAO at you in 2 months when they release a copy / paste of Phinny 6.0. “So tiresome”
    Creedmonk likes this.
  6. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

How many servers of a game have you released?
  7. Iove Elder

Don't think open new server something very difficult to them, as them did it 100 times.

Many current servers are very loaded atm, also horde of free-to-play ppl coming to all TLP servers, if them ready for this load for free (as free-to-play player pay nothing) why not open new servers now? At least this players will pay.
  8. Sikkun Augur

Can you name all 100 servers?
  9. Protagonist Tank

I can't imagine how difficult it must be, constantly wanting to be at the center of the universe and constantly discovering you're not.
    Duder and Creedmonk like this.
  10. Rojas_82 New Member

Just part of running a business. The customer is always right. So we all the center of our own EQ Universe Bro!
  11. Protagonist Tank

If there is any phrase that lets you know you can write off someone's every statement forever, this would be in the top ten.
  12. Evoleno New Member

I mean if the people behind p99 can literally clone a server in a matter of days letting you transfer too it and all I think it could be done quicker then 2 months surely.
  13. Iyacc Augur

I would bet most of the people wanting the new server will sub or at least play there anyway if already subbed. It's actually in their best interests for there to be less people actually playing at any given time, given the track record of server problems on Mangler.....
  14. Herf Augur

Plenty of room on Agnarr. We're doing great over here.
    Maneuvre likes this.
  15. Ambee Elder

Exactly.

Unless they're a business and want to make money, of course. In that case it's a terrible idea
  16. Creedmonk Augur

I mean once the hardware is in place it's as simple as a copy and paste no? And slight alterations depending on the ruleset :)
  17. Monkman Augur

Server mergers are coming prior to the new TLP launch. Once you see the mergers happen, the ruleset announcements will probably come shortly after.