Fellowship sharing not working correctly

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Dewey, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Dewey Augur

So I'm capped max aa's and max xp. That doesn't matter much, but the max xp caps my fellowship XP sharing. This means that I am max xp and can not share any xp with the fellowship.

I normally run out and die some and then don't rez. However; then I don't pay attention to it and I'm max aa, then after that it switches my xp to regular and maxes my regular xp. This makes it again so that fellowship XP sharing turns off for my toon as I am maxed regular XP.

All I ask is that I can leave sharing on even thou I'm maxed. So that it doesn't just say "Capped" Even thou I have no vitality and I'm only capped on the XP I get. This would make it so I wouldn't have to needlessly go die for no reason to be able to share xp.
    Carden, Duality, farsight and 2 others like this.
  2. Fooleryx New Member

Where can you view your vitality and such?
  3. Nniki Augur

It appears on the XP bars as a green bar for characters receiving the shared xp.
  4. Zataos Journeyman

if you are not getting xp you cant share any xp every time ur aa's max out jsut pop a glyph i go threw the same thing every time also
  5. Dewey Augur

Yeah I wish that was the case, but it is not.

If your max regular XP your capped in the fellowship. Even if you get AA XP it will say that your "capped" and not let you share until you die and put your regular xp under 99.99. It mainly happens when you grind and forget to see that you've reached your cap again. Then it throws it to normal xp and boom. Your capped, have to die and zone and toggle fellowship xp; just to make it work again.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I wish they would split it out to giving exp and recieving. There are returning members in my fellowship who need a lot of exp and others who are max/near max. Those who are maxed really want to help those who aren't and those who aren't really should be keeping all their exp to themselves.

Yes we can toggle the exp on and off, which means those recieving exp miss out on the extra while we are all playing together and I gain more than I need.
  7. farsight New Member

Here in lies the rub on why this bug is annoying. Even though your getting AA xp, you can't share. It says your capped.
  8. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Be careful what you wish for....